`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Hook-7x Fishfinder with Mid/High/DownScan Transducer
7-inch Fishfinder with high-bright, LED-backlit display, combined CHIRP and DownScan technology, built-in
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path).
- Advanced Signal Processing: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Hook-7x Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 7-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
- Display Size: 7in (178mm)
- Display Resolution: 800x480
- Display Type: Full VGA SolarMax Plus TFT
- Display Backlight: LED (Adjustable)
- Sonar Frequency: Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) 455/800 kHz DownScan, Low/High CHIRP (50/200kHz)
- Broadband Power : 500W RMS
- Sonar DownScan Max Depth: 455/800 kHz 300ft (91m)
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth: Low/High (50/200 kHz) transducer 2500ft (762m)
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth: Mid/High (83/200 kHz) transducer 1000ft (305M)
- Sonar Alarms Fish, Shallow
- TrackBack: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Power Supply: 10-17 vDC (12V systems)
- Waterproof: Yes IPX7
- NMEA: 0183 Output
- Micro SD Card slot: 1
- Languages: 31
- Width: 9.26in (235.3mm)
- Height: 5.95in (136.3mm)
- Depth: 3.0in (76.5mm)
- HDI SKIMMER XDCR 83/200 455/800KHZ: HDI Skimmer transducer 83/200/455/800kHz with built in temp. Includes mounting bracket and hardware. Cable Length 6m (20ft)
- Replacement top mount: Replacement mount for Skimmer and top housing.
- Gimbal Bracket and knobs: HDS-7 GEN2 Touch , Elite -7
- HDS / Elite-HDI Power Cable: RS422 - Power cable for HDS and Elite-HDI series
- Fuse: FUSE-1 - 3 amp fuses (set of 3)
At waveinn, we show all the characteristics of Lowrance Hook 7X Downscan. In our nautical & fishing store, you can find different sizes of Lowrance Hook 7X Downscan. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Lowrance Hook 7X Downscan and benefit from our other offers of nautical & fishing equipment.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Information on probe
DIDIER BEUZIT - 23/01/2017
HELLO I WANTED TO KNOW IF probe comes with the hook 7 x sounder chirp? and which probe thank you
our experts answer
Hello! it includes: HDI SKIMMER XDCR 83/200 455/800KHZ: with built in temp. Includes mounting bracket and hardware. Cable Length 6m (20ft). Thanks!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE