`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Hook-9 Fishfinder/Chartplotter with No Transducer
9-inch Fishfinder/Chartplotter with high-bright, LED-backlit display, combined CHIRP and DownScan technology, built-in
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
- Advanced Signal Processing: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Reliable Navigation That’s Easy To Use
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map with more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, as well as coastal contours to 1,000 ft. A micro SD card can also be used to display Lake Insight and Nautic Insight HD and PRO cartography, as well as Navionics Gold, HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N Wide charts.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with the online Insight Genesis map creation service
- Allows users to make their own custom, high-resolution contour, bottom hardness and vegetation maps from recorded sonar logs.
- Hook-9 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 9-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
- Display Size: 9in (228.60mm)
- Display Resolution: 800x480
- Display Type: Full VGA SolarMax Plus TFT
- Display Backlight: LED (Adjustable)
- Sonar Frequency: Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) 455/800 kHz DownScan, Low/High CHIRP (50/200kHz)
- Broadband Power: 500W RMS
- Sonar DownScan Max Depth: 455/800 kHz 300ft (91m)
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth: Low/High (50/200 kHz) transducer 2500ft (762m)
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth: Mid/High (83/200 kHz) transducer 1000ft (305M)
- Sonar Alarms,Fish, Shallow
- TrackBack: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- GPS Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Waypoints: 3000
- Routes: 100
- Trails: 100 plots with up to 10,000 points per trail
- GPS Alarms: Anchor, Arrival, Offcourse
- Background Mapping: World reference basemap and enhanced U.S. basemap with over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m
- Mapping Options: Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics Gold and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N Wide.
- Power Supply: 10-17 vDC (12V systems)
- Waterproof: Yes IPX7
- NMEA 0183: Output
- Micro SD Card slot: 1
- Languages: 31
- Width: 11.06in (281mm)
- Height: 6.16in (157mm)
- Depth: 3.0in (76.5mm)
- HDS-9 GEN2 TOUCH GIMBAL BRACKET: HDS-9 GEN2 Touch gimbal bracket and knobs
- Fuse: FUSE-1 - 3 amp fuses (set of 3)
Lowrance Hook 9 has the official guarantee from the brand Lowrance. Buying in our online nautical & fishing store, you will have Lowrance Hook 9 at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 521.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE