All-NEW, easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder/chartplotter that combines CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging technology, super-bright, LED-backlit grayscale display, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping options.
The Mark-4 CHIRP includes all of the proven features of the Mark-4 HDI Series with the addition of CHIRP sonar technology —providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets – all at a surprisingly affordable price.
CHIRP sonar advantages:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
Exclusive Lowrance Elite-4 CHIRP advantages:
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging -- the power of today’s leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics+, and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions® or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Display: 4.3 inches / 109.22 mm
Resolution: Monochrome TFT 480 x 272
Backlighting: 11-Level LED
Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
Operating Frequency: 455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz
Media Port: One (1) high-capacity microSD slot
Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Max Depth per Type:
- DownScan Imaging at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m
- CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000 ft/914 m
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- EchoSounder Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar
- Display Resolution: 480 x 272
- Display Type: Monochrome TFT
- Display: Backlighting: 11-Level LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Display Size: 4.3 inches / 109.22 mm
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 3.8 in 96 mm
- Product Depth: 2.2 in 56 mm
- Product Height: 6.6 in 168 mm (7.5 in 189 mm with bracket)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Navigation: Routes: 100
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 3000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Lake Insight and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics+, Navionics Gold and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and - Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Background Mapping: World reference basemap plus over 3,000 enhanced U.S. lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, and U.S. coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft /305 m
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183
- Languages: 30
- Output Power [kW]: 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
- Memory Card Capable: Yes
Benefit from our offers for Lowrance Mark 4 CHIRP. In our online nautical & fishing store, at waveinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best nautical & fishing equipment. You also can visit other nautical & fishing categories and find products of the brand Lowrance at the best price.