`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
All-NEW, easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder/chartplotter that combines CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging technology, super-bright, LED-backlit grayscale display, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping options.
The Mark-4 CHIRP includes all of the proven features of the Mark-4 HDI Series with the addition of CHIRP sonar technology —providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets – all at a surprisingly affordable price.
CHIRP sonar advantages:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
Exclusive Lowrance Elite-4 CHIRP advantages:
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging -- the power of today’s leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics+, and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions® or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Display: 4.3 inches / 109.22 mm
Resolution: Monochrome TFT 480 x 272
Backlighting: 11-Level LED
Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
Operating Frequency: 455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz
Media Port: One (1) high-capacity microSD slot
Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Max Depth per Type:
- DownScan Imaging at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m
- CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000 ft/914 m
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- EchoSounder Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar
- Display Resolution: 480 x 272
- Display Type: Monochrome TFT
- Display: Backlighting: 11-Level LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Display Size: 4.3 inches / 109.22 mm
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 3.8 in 96 mm
- Product Depth: 2.2 in 56 mm
- Product Height: 6.6 in 168 mm (7.5 in 189 mm with bracket)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Navigation: Routes: 100
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 3000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Lake Insight and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics+, Navionics Gold and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and - Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Background Mapping: World reference basemap plus over 3,000 enhanced U.S. lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, and U.S. coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft /305 m
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183
- Languages: 30
- Output Power [kW]: 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
- Memory Card Capable: Yes
If you are interested in Lowrance Mark 4 CHIRP, discover also other products related to Lowrance in the Electronics department and Gps, plotter, fishfinder catalogue. In addition, when buying at waveinn, your online store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE