`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
All-NEW easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder/chartplotter with Hybrid Dual Imaging that combines Broadband Sounder with DownScan Imaging technology, super-bright, LED-backlit grayscale display, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping.
The Mark-4 HDI combines a super-bright, LED-backlit grayscale display and a built-in GPS antenna with a full selection of today’s top-selling fishfinder and chartplotter features that are easy to access and operate -- all at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display
- Exclusive Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) – Broadband Sounder plus DownScan Imaging -- the power of two award-winning technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics Gold and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions® or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)
- Operating Frequency: 50/200/455/800 kHz
- Languages: 30
- Media Port: One (1) high-capacity microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Display Resolution: 480 x 272
- Display Type: Monochrome TFT
- Display: Backlighting: 11-Level LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen
- Display Size: 4.3 in./10.92 cm.
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- EchoSounder Frequencies: 50/200/455/800 kHz
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Max Depth per Type: DownScan Imaging: Max 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz Broadband Sounder: Max 750 ft / 229 m @ 83/200 kHz *Optional - Broadband Sounder: Max 2000 ft / 610 m @ 50/200 kHz
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 3.8 in 96 mm
- Product Depth: 2.2 in 56 mm
- Product Height: 6.6 in 168 mm (7.5 in 189 mm with bracket)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Navigation: Routes: 100
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 3000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics Gold and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Background Mapping: US Background map with over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183
- Other Features: Declaration of Conformity: Part 15.103 FCC rules & CE RTTE directive 1999/5/EC
- Memory Card Capable: Yes
Do you want to know which other related nautical & fishing products Lowrance has? At waveinn, you can buy all the necessary Devices items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. Lowrance Mark 4 HDI is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU