`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
NEW compact SonarHub module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance fishfinder/chartplotter displays.
Plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Lowrance sonar technologies -- including StructureScan HD, CHIRP and SpotlightScan. Transducers sold separately.
- Compact all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan HD and Chirp sonar technologies
- Chirp sonar with Airamar TM150M transducer delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise
rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets
- StructureScan HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what’s beneath a boat.
- Optional transducers include Airamar TM150M, single-channel CHIRP transducer and existing StructureScan HD transducers.
- Compatible with ALL-NEW SpotlightScan forward- and surround-scanning sonar transducers.
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Transmit Power: Max 500W RMS (StructureScan HD), 250W RMS (CHIRP)
- Trandsucer Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 167° F (-28° to 75° C)
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 7.1 in 180 mm
- Product Height: 2.2 in 57 mm
- Product WeightL: 2 lbs 0.9 kg
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 or 24 vDC (9-32 vDC min-max)
- Connectors: Ethernet: Three ports
- Power: 4-pin power connector
- Transducer Port 1: 7-pin connector for CHIRP and narrow-band transducers
- Transducer Port 2: 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan HD and SpotlightScan transducers
- Other Features: Max Depth Per Optional Transducer Type
- StructureScan: Max 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz
- CHIRP: 3,500 ft / 1067 m (transducer dependent)Sonar
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar 300 feet per side
Lowrance Sonarhub with LSS HD Mount is perfect to complete your nautical & fishing gear. In our online store waveinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at waveinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online nautical & fishing store you can find other nautical & fishing products that complement Lowrance Sonarhub with LSS HD Mount.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE