`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
An easy-to-install, plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution -- the new SonarHub Sounder Module makes it easier than ever to connect to the latest sonar technologies for Lowrance HDS, Simrad and B&G multifunction displays – including CHIRP, StructureScan HD imaging and ForwardScan– as well as the new Lowrance SpotlightScan™ bow-mounted solution for HDS Gen2 models.
- Compact, all-in-one sonar module delivers CHIRP sonar, StructureScan HD and ForwardScan technologies.
- CHIRP sonar delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets.
- StructureScan HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what’s beneath your boat.
- ForwardScan Know what lies ahead, with Simrad ForwardScan. This forward-looking sonar provides a clear two-dimensional image of the bottom in front of your vessel, allowing you to navigate shallow or poorly-charted waters with confidence.
- Optional transducers include all Lowrance blue-connector transducers, as well as all Airmar single channel CHIRP transducers and existing StructureScan® HD transducers.
- Compatible with ALL-NEW SpotlightScan™ surround-scanning sonar transducers.
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models, as well as Simrad and B&G multifunction displays.
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module.
- Supported by Advantage Service programs for B&G, Simrad and Lowrance
- High performance sonar module including both StructureScan HD/Forward scan + CHIRP sonar
- View DownScan Imaging, Side Scan Imaging plus a single frequency 50, 83, or 200Khz all at one time with a single SonarHub
- While using CHIRP sonar SideScan and Down Scan will not be available
SonarHub Sonar Module not required for SpotlightScan™ functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays. SonarHub may require a software update. Check the SonarHub web page for the latest version Only once source can be used at a time
- Product Width: 180 mm / 7.1 in
- Product Height: 57 mm / 2.2 in
- Product Weight: 0.9 kg / 2 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -28° to 75° C (-20° to 167° F)
- Water Resistance: 1PX-7
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 or 24 V DC(max range 9 V to 32 V DC)
- Output Power: 500w RMS
- Max Side Range: 300ft each side
- Max Down Range: 300 ft
- Frequency: 455 & 800kHz
- CHIRP and Single Frequency Sonar
- Output Power: 250w RMS
- Max Depth: 3,500 ft- Transdcuer Dependent
- CHIRP Frequency : 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz
- Narrow Band Frequency : 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz
- Six Cable Connections
- Ethernet: 3 ports
- Power: 4 Pin power connector
- Transducer Port 1: Blue 7 pin sonar connector for CHIRP and narrow band transdcuers
- Transducer Port 2: Black 9 pin connector for use with StructureScan HD and Spotlight transdcuers
If you are interested in Lowrance Sonarhub, discover also other nautical & fishing products related to Lowrance in the Electronics department and Fishfinder modules catalogue. In addition, when buying at waveinn, your online nautical & fishing store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE