`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
StructureScan 3D provides a new and easy way to view and interpret StructureScan HD Imaging data.
StructureScan 3D allows anglers to see fish, structure and bottom contour in a stunning three-dimensional view. StructureScan 3D imaging scans underwater terrain and fish-holding structure to create a high-resolution, 180-degree, three-dimensional view beneath your boat. With this unique imaging view, anglers gain a better understanding of where fish and structure are located in relation to their boat.
Easier Visualization: 3D visualizations can be viewed from any angle with ScanTrack pan-tilt-rotate control using on-screen touch gestures and easy-to-use, preset viewing positions.
- Master The Bottom Line: For the first time, StructureScan 3D allows anglers to easily see all underwater fish-holding structure and the fish as if they were fishing underwater. Eliminate confusion when fish aren’t on the banks and in shallow, visible cover. Now, a slow idle over a potential area quickly lets you master bottom contours, identify a vertical break or secondary point, and catch more fish in and near the main deep water channel.
- Product Width: 180 mm / 7.1 in
- Product Height: 57 mm / 2.2 in
- Product Weight: 0.9 kg / 2 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -28° to 75° C (-20° to 167° F)
- Water Resistance: 1PX-7
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 or 24 V DC(max range 9 V to 32 V DC)
- Output Power: 500w RMS
- Max Side Range: 300ft each side
- Max Down Range: 300 ft
- Frequency : 455 & 800kHz
CHIRP AND SINGLE FREQUENCY SONAR:
- Output Power: 250w RMS
- Max Depth: 3,500 ft- Transdcuer Dependent
- CHIRP Frequency : 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz
- Narrow Band Frequency : 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz
SIX CABLE CONNECTIONS:
- Ethernet: 3 ports
- Power: 4 Pin power connector
- StructureScan 3D transducer: STRUCTURESCAN 3D XDCR
- StructureScan 3D: STRUCTURESCAN 3D MODULE
- Power Cable: Power Cable:(4 Pin conn. to 4 bare wires for Power in, Power control bus and external alarm) 2 m (6.5 ft)
- Eth Cab 4.5m (15ft): Ethernet cable yellow 5 Pin 4.5 m (15 ft)
If you are interested in Lowrance Structurescan 3D with Module, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Electronics products from the brand Lowrance have the highest manufacturing quality. Lowrance is designing exclusive nautical & fishing products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Lowrance Structurescan 3D with Module today!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE