Working with Lowrance HDS® Gen2 and HDS® multifunction displays - the new StructureScan® HD sonar imaging system delivers greater resolution and wider range for enhanced underwater images.
- Easily networks via Ethernet with up to three HDS displays for sonar imaging and waypoint sharing.
- Features the dedicated transducer array with the Lowrance innovation of down-looking imaging for the clearest, truest picture possible.
- Plug-and-play performance processing module delivers the most horsepower in fishfinding imaging.
- Works separately and in tandem with the built-in Broadband Sounder™ of HDS displays and existing transducers.
- Offers the exclusive TrackBack™ feature for simultaneous scroll-back of sonar and chartplotter 'history' to set waypoints, and share them across the network
- Multiple choices in imaging transducer mounting locations.
Fully-waterproof, plug-and-play processor module
The StructureScan® HD fully-waterproof module connects to a 10-17 VDC power supply, and via simple plug-and-play Ethernet cables, networks with up to three HDS displays for sonar imaging viewing with independent control. Or, easily network with other HDS add-on options, such as Lowrance Broadband Radar™ or LWX-1 Sirius® satellite weather and radio antenna.
New, enhanced imaging transducer.
Low profile, low-drag design with built-in water temp sensor, made for multiple mounting locations – transom, transom step or jackplate. For transoms, theres a stainless-steel mounting bracket with a kick-up feature for water hazard strikes. Damage the bracket, and you simply replace it (not the entire transducer) inexpensively.
StructureScan® HD thru-hull transducer options include two designs in plastic or bronze -- including a dual thru-hull transducer kit for boats with high deadrise hulls.
- Experience the Lowrance StructureScan® HD sonar imaging system: the next generation of the worlds only three-channel sonar imaging with picture-perfect views. Its packed with best-in-class features that work together to deliver truly uncompromised photo-like images of the underwater world.
Wider SideScan Imaging Range
- Crisp side-viewing detail, with extended 600 ft/183 m side-to-side coverage, provides wider scan, saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances, and with higher resolution – structure, game fish and baitfish alike. Remarkable shallow-water performance like no other.
Greater Resolution –
Higher-Res DownScan Imaging™
- Our dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure, game fish, baitfish and thermoclines.
The Whole Picture
- Super convenient display options. Enjoy full, detailed, panoramic underwater displays with exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging, plus SideScan sounding, for a complete view of structure and fish, with greater detail and wider coverage.
StructureMap™ Imaging – HDS® Gen2
- HDS® Gen2 enables the new StructureMap™ option for a fantastic positional awareness about where and how big the targets and structure are located in relation to where you are in the boat.
- Create Your View – With StructureScan® HD and the StructureMap™ feature of HDS® Gen2, anglers and boaters enjoy real-time views of high-resolution underwater imagery of structure, fish and bottom contours overlayed on your map.
- Save Your View – The Saved Mode of the new StructureMap™ feature of HDS® Gen2 with StructureScan® HD allows anglers and boaters to overlay maps with high-definition underwater imagery created from StructureScan sonar logs, giving you a complete and detailed underwater view all around your boat.
- Advanced, award-winning HDS digital sonar technology unites with StructureScan® HD soundings for an all-new, combined view of structure and fish detail thats easier to interpret.
Detailed Navigation Guidance
- HDS with built-in Insight USA™, Lake or Nautic Insight HD or Insight PRO™ or any compatible high-detail mapping option, plus StructureScan® HD imaging presents the best total on-the-water picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface. Navionics® Platinum+ charts used in the examples shown with User Community Content and Photo Overlay in 3D mode with StructureMap™ and StructureScan® HD views.
Synchronized Trackback™ Tool
- Simultaneous scroll-back in all imaging, sonar and chartplotter history displays is a time- and fuel-saving way to revisit covered water and easily set waypoints. When networked with other HDS displays, waypoints set are automatically posted to all display units.
Incredible DownScan Overlay™ Advantage
- Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging™ onto Broadband Sounder™ sonar display for one view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes fully adjustable.
- Independent dual views of overlay options such as StructureMap™, Broadband 4G™ Radar, Sirius® Weather, SonicHub® audio entertainment system and more.
- Power Requirement : 12 vDC
- Transmit Power : Max RMS: 500W, Peak-to-Peak: 4000 W
- Cable Length : 20 ft/ 6m
- Trandsucer Frequencies : Mejoradas 455 kHz and 800 kHz
- Power Consumption : Max: .75A, Typical: .60A, Inrush: 4.7A pk
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) : 12 vDC
- Input Voltage : 10V - 17 VDC
- Networking Connectors
- Connectors : Ethernet
- EchoSounder Frequencies : Mejoradas 455 kHz and 800 kHz
- EchoSounder Output Power : Max RMS: 500W, Peak-to-Peak: 4000 W
SideScan Imaging :
- Max Range: 600 ft./183 m
- Track bottom: 35 mph/56 kph
- Mark objects: 15 mph/24 kph
- Optimum imaging: 2-8 mph/3-13 kph
- DownScan Imaging™ :
- Max Depth: 300 ft / 92 m
- Track bottom: 55 mph/88 kph
- Optimum imaging: 2-8 mph/3-13 kph
Do you like Lowrance StructureScan HD Plastic? Enter in our nautical & fishing section and discover a big variety of Electronics products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the nautical & fishing products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Electronics are available in different colours and styles.