`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Field-attachable connectors allow you to make field connections to bulk cable (see diagram). The color-coded screw terminals match the individual wire colors found within the bulk cable for error-free field installation.
- Color-coded screw terminals make for error-free field installation
- Rugged housing material designed to withstand harsh marine environments
- Contact Mat/Plating: Brass/Gold
- Coupling Nut Mat/Plating: Brass/Nickel
- Maximum Wire Size: 18 (1.02mm) AWG
- Cable Grip Range: 6-8 mm
- Rated Current: 4.0 Amps
- Rated Voltage: 30 V AC/ 36 V DC
- Protection Class: IEC IP67
- Temperature Range: -40°c TO 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- NMEA: NMEA 2000
- IEC: IEC-61162-3
If you are interested in Maretron Micro Mid Field Attachable Connectors, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Electricity products from the brand Maretron have the highest manufacturing quality. Maretron is designing exclusive products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Maretron Micro Mid Field Attachable Connectors today!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU