`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A Powertap Tee is connected to a network backbone just like any Tee but rather than connecting a device their purpose is to provide “bus” power. Maretron Powertap Tee uniquely provides two power inputs permitting doubled power provision for devices.
- Yellow cable indicates power and can’t be confused with gray network cable
- Two cable lengths to match installation requirements
- Molded Body Mat/Color: Thermoplastic PUR/Yellow
- Contact Carrier Mat/Color: Thermoplastic PUR/Black
- Contact Mat/Plating: Brass/Gold
- Coupling Nut Mat/Plating: Brass/Nickel
- Cable Jacket Mat/Color: PVC/ Yellow
- Conductor Insulation Mat: PVC
- Number of Conductors: 5x18 (1.02mm) AWG
- Voltage Rating: 250 V
- Max Amperage: 4.0 Amps
- Protection Class: IEC IP67, NEMA 1,3,4,6P Operating Temperature: -40°C to 105°C (-40°F to 221°F)
- NMEA: NMEA 2000
- IEC: IEC 61162-3
If you are interested in Maretron Micro Mid Powertap Tee, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Electricity products from the brand Maretron have the highest manufacturing quality. Maretron is designing exclusive nautical & fishing products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Maretron Micro Mid Powertap Tee today!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU