`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A Powertap is connected to a network backbone just like any Tee but rather than connecting a device, its purpose is to provide “bus” power. Typically a Powertap is placed as central as possible between total devices on backbone. Maretron Powertap uniquely provides two power inputs permitting doubled power provision for devices.
- Connects power supply to NMEA 2000 Trunk Line in convenient plug/play fashion
- Replaceable fuses to protect bus and connected components from excessive current
- Molded Body Mat/Color: Thermoplastic PUR/Yellow
- Outer Jacket Mat/Color: PVC/Yellow
- Contact Carrier Mat/Color: Thermoplastic PUR/Yellow
- Contact Mat/Plating: Brass/Gold
- Coupling Nut Mat/Plating: Brass/Nickel
- Conductor Insulation Mat: PVC
- Conductors: 4x16 (1.29mm) AWG
- Current Rating: 9.0 Amps
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Protection Class: IEC IP67, NEMA 1,3,4,6P
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C (-40°F to 221°F)
- NMEA: NMEA 2000
- IEC: IEC 61162-3
In addition, Maretron Mini Power Cord in the Electronics category from your online nautical & fishing store, you can find other products related with Accessories. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Maretron, at waveinn, you will find a big variety in nautical & fishing products that can also interest you. Maretron is focused on innovation and improving the nautical & fishing experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU