`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A Powertap is connected to a network backbone just like any Tee but rather than connecting a device, its purpose is to provide “bus” power. Typically a Powertap is placed as central as possible between total devices on backbone. Maretron Powertap uniquely provides two power inputs permitting doubled power provision for devices.
- Connects power supply to NMEA 2000 Trunk Line in convenient plug/play fashion
- Replaceable fuses to protect bus and connected components from excessive current
- Molded Body Mat/Color: Thermoplastic PUR/Yellow
- Outer Jacket Mat/Color: PVC/Yellow
- Contact Carrier Mat/Color: Thermoplastic PUR/Yellow
- Contact Mat/Plating: Brass/Gold
- Coupling Nut Mat/Plating: Brass/Nickel
- Conductor Insulation Mat: PVC
- Conductors: 4x16 (1.29mm) AWG
- Current Rating: 9.0 Amps
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Protection Class: IEC IP67, NEMA 1,3,4,6P
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C (-40°F to 221°F)
- NMEA: NMEA 2000
- IEC: IEC 61162-3
At waveinn, we show all the characteristics of Maretron Mini Power Cord. In our nautical & fishing store, you can find different sizes of Maretron Mini Power Cord. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Maretron Mini Power Cord and benefit from our other offers of nautical & fishing equipment.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU