`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Termination Resistors are required on a NMEA 2000 network and are placed at each end of a network trunk cable. Like the double-ended cordsets, thetermination resistors are waterproof and continue to function even while submerged in the bilge.
- Diagnostic versions indicate correct polarity at a glance to ensure power connections have been made properly
- Screw connector for positive connnection
- Termination resistors are used to terminate both ends of the trunk line
- Contact Carrier Mat/Color: Thermoplastic PUR/Blue-Gray
- Contact Mat/Plating: Brass/Gold
- Coupling Nut Mat/Plating: Brass/Nickel
- Rated Voltage: 300 V DC
- Internal Resistor: 120 Ohms (1/2 W)
- Voltage Monitoring: (Bus Power)
- Green: Correct Polarity
- Red: Reversed Polarity – TRL-NM, TRL-NF
- Protection Class: IEC IP67, NEMA 1,3,4,6, 13
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- NMEA: NMEA 2000
- IEC: IEC 61162-3
Discover Maretron Mini Termination Resistor LED in stock and at the best price. Visit waveinn, your online shop for nautical & fishing equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Maretron Mini Termination Resistor LED now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU