`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Termination Resistors are required on a NMEA 2000 network and are placed at each end of a network trunk cable. Like the double-ended cordsets, thetermination resistors are waterproof and continue to function even while submerged in the bilge.
- Diagnostic versions indicate correct polarity at a glance to ensure power connections have been made properly
- Screw connector for positive connnection
- Termination resistors are used to terminate both ends of the trunk line
- Contact Carrier Mat/Color: Thermoplastic PUR/Blue-Gray
- Contact Mat/Plating: Brass/Gold
- Coupling Nut Mat/Plating: Brass/Nickel
- Rated Voltage: 300 V DC
- Internal Resistor: 120 Ohms (1/2 W)
- Voltage Monitoring: (Bus Power)
- Green: Correct Polarity
- Red: Reversed Polarity – TRL-NM, TRL-NF
- Protection Class: IEC IP67, NEMA 1,3,4,6, 13
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- NMEA: NMEA 2000
- IEC: IEC 61162-3
Are you interested in Maretron Mini Termination Resistor LED? At this moment the product is in stock at waveinn, your online nautical & fishing store. At waveinn you can find more nautical & fishing products from the brand Maretron. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Maretron Mini Termination Resistor LED in just a few clicks. Discover waveinn´s wide range of nautical & fishing supports now.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU