`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The charge regulator measures the battery temperature and adjusts the charging process accordingly, resulting in a safe and fast charge. Therefore the battery is always kept in good condition.
- Suitable for 12 and 24 V.
- Including plug & play connection cable, an adapter cable for Bosch alternators is optional.
- The Alpha Pro series is suitable for most alternators with a charging current of up to 400 amps.
- Automatic voltage and temperature compensation.
- Keep alive function for tachometer.
- MasterBus compatible.
Alpha Pro: Easy to operate:
- Easy operation LEDs on the body of the charge regulator indicate the charge phase. The Alpha Pro is designed as a fit all solution. Just one unit is needed for both 12 and 24 V applications, with a simple selector switch to set the regulator to the right voltage. The charge regulator can also be used on any other brand of alternator that has a standard Bosch connector, using a Bosch adapter cable (optional; product code 45510500).
- The Alpha Pro is compatible with MasterBus, allowing easy monitoring via a MasterView touchscreen. In a MasterBus system the voltage drop over the battery cable and the battery temperature is compensated automatically.
Benefits of a Mastervolt charge regulator:
- The Alpha Pro charge regulator maximises the output of Mastervolt Alpha alternators or any other alternator by regulating the alternator in a way that the batteries receive the optimum charge. The proven 3-step+ charge method used by all Mastervolt battery chargers guarantees fast and safe charging of your batteries.
- The Alpha Pro helps to cut emissions by requiring less run time because it maximises the power from any alternator. A battery can be charged quickly even at very low RPM, especially when connected to an Alpha series alternator. By connecting the Alpha Alternator to a Battery Mate or battery isolator, several battery banks can be charged simultaneously.
- Does your tachometer sometimes indicate zero while the engine is running? The keep alive function of the Alpha Pro gets rid of this problem for ever.
- Link to MasterShunt: yes
- Connection to Mastervolt alternator: yes
- Connection to Bosch alternator: yes, using a Bosch adapter cable (product code 45510500)
- Nominal battery voltage: 12 V / 24 V
- Cable length regulator/alternator: 1.5 mtr oil resistant connection cable
- Connection plug regulator/alternator: Alpha/Mastervolt
- Cooling: fanless
- MasterBus powering: yes
- Display/read-out: LED display
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 90 x 109 x 30 mm 3.5 x 4.3 x 1.2 inch
- Weight: 0.4 kg 0.9 lb
- Delivered with: accutemperatuursensor met 6 mtr (20 ft) kabel
- Approvals: CE
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic / 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Charge voltage Bulk/Absorption/Float: default setting for AGM, Gel and Lithium Ion (adjustable)
- Absorption time: 4 hours, adjustable from 2 minutes to 12 hours
- Temperature compensation: -30 mV / °C -17 mV/ °F
- DC voltage compensation: voltage drop compensation in DC cables up to 3 V
- Alternator type: alternators with negative excitation
- Field currents: to 10 Ampère
- MasterBus compatible: yes
Find out the Mastervolt Alpha Pro II MasterBus Charge Regulator in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Electronics sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Accessories products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at waveinn.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE