`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Onboard systems usually consist of two or more batteries that function independently when powering the 12, 24 or 48 V consumers. These batteries require independent charging with reliable battery isolators or battery combiners.
Mastervolt offers several intelligent solutions:
- Battery isolators that divide your charge current with a minimum energy loss.
- The Charge Mate for connecting and/or disconnecting two batteries.
- Battery Watch for monitoring the condition of your batteries (also usable as main switch).
While BI battery isolators are conventional diode splitters, the Battery Mates technology is electronic and includes mosfets (transistors). Its components compensate for the voltage drop and ensure that charging continues at the right voltage level, even with several battery banks.
The Battery Mate is compatible with any type of alternator/battery charger, in both existing and new systems. As the voltage loss between the alternator and battery is negligible, the Battery Mate performs far better than conventional battery isolators. This ensures fast and complete charging of your batteries without having to make additional adjustments to the alternator.
Charging two or three batteries at high capacity:
- The Battery Mate is most suitable for charging multiple batteries, possibly with various brands of alternators, even if their charge voltage cannot be adjusted. It can charge two or three batteries with a very high yield and without voltage loss.
- Models 1602/1603 are suitable for alternators with a maximum charge current of 160 amp, the Battery Mate 2503 is ideal for alternators with a maximum charge current of 250 amp.
- Safety guaranteed: The Battery Mate LED display indicates whether the power input is active.
Robust and durable:
- Completely corrosion-proof material with aluminium heat sinks, the electronic components are encased in synthetic materials.
- The synthetic end plates feature connection lugs, the solid bolt connections with nuts and locking rings ensure easy installation.
- Number of battery outlets: 2
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 207 x 140 x 80 mm
- 8.1 x 5.5 x 3.1 inch
- Weight: 1 kg, 2.2 lb
- Max. output battery charger: 120 A
- Max. output alternator: 160 A
Order now your Mastervolt Battery NDS Green Power GP 200 12V and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Mastervolt Battery NDS Green Power GP 200 12V, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Mastervolt Battery NDS Green Power GP 200 12V is in stock and the price is 180.95 $. With our variety of Electric connection articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE