`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Onboard systems usually consist of two or more batteries that function independently when powering the 12, 24 or 48 V consumers. These batteries require independent charging with reliable battery isolators or battery combiners.
Mastervolt offers several intelligent solutions:
- Battery isolators that divide your charge current with a minimum energy loss.
- The Charge Mate for connecting and/or disconnecting two batteries.
- Battery Watch for monitoring the condition of your batteries (also usable as main switch).
While BI battery isolators are conventional diode splitters, the Battery Mates technology is electronic and includes mosfets (transistors). Its components compensate for the voltage drop and ensure that charging continues at the right voltage level, even with several battery banks.
The Battery Mate is compatible with any type of alternator/battery charger, in both existing and new systems. As the voltage loss between the alternator and battery is negligible, the Battery Mate performs far better than conventional battery isolators. This ensures fast and complete charging of your batteries without having to make additional adjustments to the alternator.
Charging two or three batteries at high capacity
The Battery Mate is most suitable for charging multiple batteries, possibly with various brands of alternators, even if their charge voltage cannot be adjusted. It can charge two or three batteries with a very high yield and without voltage loss.
Models 1602/1603 are suitable for alternators with a maximum charge current of 160 amp, the Battery Mate 2503 is ideal for alternators with a maximum charge current of 250 amp.
- Safety guaranteed: The Battery Mate LED display indicates whether the power input is active.
Robust and durable:
- Completely corrosion-proof material with aluminium heat sinks, the electronic components are encased in synthetic materials.
- The synthetic end plates feature connection lugs, the solid bolt connections with nuts and locking rings ensure easy installation.
- Number of battery outlets: 3
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 207x140x80 mm: 8.1 x 5.5 x 3.1 inch
- Weight: 1 kg, 2.2 lb
- Max. output battery charger: 120 A
- Max. output alternator: 160 A
Find out the Mastervolt Battery Mate 1603 IG in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Electricity sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Isolators products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at waveinn.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE