`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A secondary battery is becoming increasingly common. As a second battery can prevent the main battery from depleting and being unable to start, this seems like a safe and reliable solution. The second battery, however, also has to be charged regularly. The Charge Mate series connects both batteries during charging and keeps them isolated when discharging. The Charge Mate 1202 and 2502 are especially practical for small systems.
- Battery voltage: 12/24 V
- Max. current: 500 A
- Number of modes: on, off, auto, start assist
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 90 x 80 x 85 mm 3.5 x 3.1 x 3.3 inch
- Weight: 0.65 kg 1.4 lb
- Power consumption: switch open: < 1 mA at 12/24 V DC
- Inrush current (250 ms): 2000 A
- Switch on voltage: 13-15 V (12 V) / 26-30 V (24 V)
- Switch on delay: 30 sec.
- Switch off voltage: < 12.25 V... > 15 (12 V) / < 25.5... > 30 V (24 V)
- Switch off delay: 3 minutes
- Relay: electro-mechanical
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -40 °C to 60 °C-40 °F to 140 °F
- Protection degree: IP21
Do not wait any longer and buy Mastervolt Charge Mate 2502. For any other information about the characteristics of Mastervolt Charge Mate 2502, you can get in contact with waveinn through our contact page. waveinn offers an exclusive collection of Electronics for nautical & fishing and other leisure activity. Our Electronics will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Energy articles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE