`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The SCM25 MPPT is Mastervolt?s smallest MPPT charge regulator and just as powerful as its big brother. With 200 to 700 Wp in solar panels, switchable output and buzzer, this Solar ChargeMaster is very well suited to small and medium systems.
The innovative technology in the Mastervolt MPPT charge regulators increases the efficiency of the solar panels. The SCM25 MPPT charges your batteries up to 30% faster than PWM regulators ? with the same number of panels.
MPPT charge regulator for all solar panels
Besides the traditional 36 and 72-cell panels, the SCM25 MPPT is also ideal for the inexpensive 60-cell panels. The high PV voltage makes it possible to connect several panels in series, significantly reducing the required cable length, installation time and power loss in solar cables.
Easy to use, safe and flexible
The SCM25 MPPT is suitable for all battery types, including Mastervolt Lithium Ion. The charging profiles for all types of batteries are pre-programmed and can be selected at the push of a button. The SCM25 MPPT is quiet and equipped with a very user-friendly, clear display. Built-in protection against overload, high/low battery voltage, overheating, short circuits and reverse polarity ensures that safety comes first. Moreover, the SCM25 MPPT has a robust casing and is protected against condensation in conformity with IP23.
Specifications battery charger:
- Very high efficiency for faster charging.
- Stable, accurate Mastervolt Maximum Power Point Tracker.
- Up to 30% faster charging compared with PWM technology.
- Suitable for inexpensive 60-cell panels.
- Capacity for solar panel configurations from 200 to 700 Wp.
- Suitable for all battery types, including Mastervolt Lithium Ion.
- Automatic 12/24 V detection.
- Flexible charging characteristics.
- Battery temperature sensor for long lifespan.
- Large and bright display.
- Secure switchable output.
- Safe operation, audio signal in case of malfunctions.
- Very quiet operation.
- Robust casing, suitable for humid environments (IP23).
- Specifications battery charger
- Max. charge current at 40 °C / 104 °F: 25 A
- System voltage (battery): 12/24 V auto select
- Battery types: AGM, gel, wet, Lithium Ion
- Battery temperature sensor: yes
- Lithium Ion protection: via Multipurpose Contact Output, product code 77030500
- Switchable output (max. current): 25 A
- Energy consumption (night): 5 mA
Specifications solar input (DC):
- Nominal PV current at 40 °C / 104 °F: 18 A
- PV start voltage (12/24 V): 15 V/27 V
- Nominal PV voltage (12 V): 15-66 V
- Nominal PV voltage (24 V): 30-66 V
- Max. PV voltage (Tmin): 75 V
- Max. PV power (12 V): 360 Wp
- Max. PV power (24 V): 720 Wp
- Max. efficiency: > 98 %
- Static MPP efficiency: 99.9 %
- Cooling: passive
- Display/read-out: backlit LCD with PV power, load power, battery voltage, charge current, warnings, battery state of charge, battery setting
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 135 x 190 x 75 mm
- 5.3 x 7.5 x 3.0 inch
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- 2.9 lb
- Alarms: buzzer
- Protection degree: IP23
- Grounding: (-) terminal
- Technology: MPPT (Max. Power Point Tracker)
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -20 °C to 55 °C
- -4 to 131 °F
- Cable size: max. 10 mm² Litz wire
- Protections: over temperature, over load, high/low battery voltage, high/low PV voltage, short circuit, reverse polarity & HV transients
- Relative humidity: 95% non-condensing
Buy now your Mastervolt Charge Regulator SCM 25 MPPT for only 234.95 $. Made by Mastervolt, Mastervolt Charge Regulator SCM 25 MPPT is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At waveinn, we offer the best price of your favourite nautical & fishing products. View our full range of Solar energy within our Electricity department.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE