Power you can rely on
- 3-Step+ charging technology for fast and complete charging.
- Safe and complete charging due to standard safety features.
- Memory function prevents overcharging in case of an unstable power supply.
- Clear control panel.
- Easy to install.
- Built-in system functionality (MasterBus) in combination with other Mastervolt products.
Always on course with Mastervolt…
Mastervolt ensures you an electrical system with no weak links and a dependable and silent power supply. Whether for recreational or professional purposes, with Mastervolt you always have power you can rely on... The power to be independent.
ChargeMaster battery chargers
Make the most of your batteries with the ChargeMaster, plugging in and charging anywhere in the world. Mastervolt’s ChargeMaster guarantees fast and complete charging of your batteries no matter where you are. The ChargeMaster can charge multiple battery banks simultaneously thanks to its combined functionality. Moreover, all ChargeMasters can be easily connected to a MasterBus network with only one cable and one connection. You also have the option of central, local or remote monitoring, configuration and control of your system. The ChargeMaster is available in various models to guarantee you the ideal battery charger for any situation and demand.
Charging your batteries with every voltage
The Mastervolt ChargeMaster supplies a maximum capacity wherever you are via auto-ranging. Auto-ranging ensures perfect fully automatic operation anywhere in the world, regardless of the available mains voltage (90-265 V AC, 50 or 60 Hz). The 3-step+ charging technology guarantees fast and complete charging, while the cos phi 1 regulation gets the most out of limited generator capacity.
Metal-on-metal fitting gives a firm connection, and prevents corrosion or overheating of contact surfaces.
Charging multiple battery banks
The ChargeMaster series has three equal charge outputs. Those of the smaller ChargeMaster models are pre-installed with two metres of cable for a plug & play solution, while the heavier models have one full output (for example for your service battery) and two outputs of 10 A, ideal for your starter batteries.
- Nom. output voltage: 12 V
- Total charge current: 100 A
- Number of battery outlets: 3
- Charge current second output: 10 A
- Charge current third output: 10 A
- Battery capacity range: 200-1000 Ah
- Nom. input voltage: 120/230 V (90-265 V), 50/60 Hz
- AC connection: connector strips
- Supplies your system without battery: yes
- Display/read-out: LCD display
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 362x277x150 mm 14.3 x 10.9 x 5.9 inch
- Weight: 7 kg, 15.4 lb
- Fastening: with supplied mounting bracket or 4x screw for wall mounting or 4x screw for floor installation
- Approvals: CE, ABYC A-31, SAE J1171/ISO 8846 ignition protected
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic / 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Charge voltage Bulk: 14.4 V
- Charge voltage Absorption: 14.25 V
- Absorption time: 4 hours
- Charge voltage Float (wet batteries): 13.25 V
- Charge voltage Float (gel/AGM batteries): 13.8 V
- Temperature compensation: 30 mV/ °C 17 mV/ °F
- Voltage compensation: automatic
- Power consumption (DC side): < 5 mA
- Full load consumption (230 V AC): 1700 W
- Current Control function: yes, through MasterBus
- Power factor control: ≥ 0.98
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): 25 °C to 60 °C, derating > 40 °C 13 to 140 °F
- Cooling: vario fan
- Sound level: < 52 dBA at 1 mtr
- Protection degree: IP23
- Protections: over temperature, over load, short circuit, high battery, low battery
- MasterBus compatible: yes
- CSI/DC alarm: yes, using a Multipurpose Contact Output (code 77030500)
Mastervolt ChargeMaster 3 Output is available in different sizes and colors. If you are interested in purchasing Mastervolt ChargeMaster 3 Output from your online nautical & fishing store waveinn, do not hesitate any longer and received it at home in a few days. At waveinn you can find the lowest price guarantee for products of nautical & fishing gear from the brand Mastervolt.