`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Make the most of your batteries with the ChargeMaster series, plugging in and charging anywhere in the world. Mastervolts ChargeMaster guarantees fast and complete charging of your batteries no matter where you are. Thanks to Mastervolts innovative 3-step+ charging process, batteries also perform better and last longer.
All ChargeMasters can be easily connected to a MasterBus network with only one cable and one connection (with the exception of the ChargeMaster 12/10, ChargeMaster 12/15-2 and ChargeMaster 24/6). Whats more, you have the option for central, local or remote monitoring, configuration and control of your system.
- A clearly lit display on the ChargeMaster provides all essential information: charge current, charge voltage, charge phase and battery content measurement and/or battery condition measurement as a percentage of available Ah capacity. The display also provides an indication of MasterBus communication. Three buttons adjacent to the read-out panel allow for easy operating of the entire system.
- The ChargeMaster is available in various models to guarantee you the ideal battery charger for any situation and demand.
- For recreational and semi-professional use.
- Suitable for any type of battery, including Lithium Ion batteries.
- 3-Step+ charging technology for fast and complete charging, also charges depleted batteries.
- Memory function prevents overcharging in case of unreliable mains.
- Safe and complete charging due to standard safety features.
- Charging capacity up to 1000 Ah.
- Easy to connect and quick to install.
- Can charge multiple battery banks simultaneously.
- Built-in system functionality (MasterBus) in combination with other Mastervolt products.
- Clear control panel.
- Supplies your system without battery.
Charging your batteries with every voltage:
- The Mastervolt ChargeMaster supplies a maximum capacity wherever you are via auto-ranging. Auto-ranging ensures perfect fully automatic operation anywhere in the world, regardless of the available mains voltage (90-265 V AC, 50 or 60 Hz). The 3-step+ charging technology guarantees fast and complete charging, while the cos phi 1-regulation gets the most out of limited generator capacity.
- Solid metal-to-metal connectors equipped with strain relief prevent corrosion and overheating.
Charging multiple battery banks:
- The ChargeMaster series has three equal charge outputs. Those of the smaller ChargeMaster models are pre-installed with two metres of cable for a plug & play solution, while the heavier models have one full output (for example for your service battery) and two outputs of 10 A, ideal for your starter batteries.
DC Power Supply:
- Even if the batteries are not connected, Mastervolt ChargeMaster battery chargers can provide a constant DC output allowing you to turn on lights or keep the fridge cold.
- Nominal output voltage: 24 V
- Total charge current: 12 A at 26.5 V
- Number of battery outlets: 3
- Charge current second output: 12 A
- Charge current third output: 12 A
- Battery capacity range: 24-120 Ah
- Nominal input voltage: 120/230 V (90-265 V), 50/60 Hz
- AC connection: 2 mtr AC cable
- Power supply mode: yes
- Display/read-out: LED display
- Fastening: 4x screw
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 234 x 132 x 60 mm
- 9.2 x 5.2 x 2.4 inch
- Weight: 1.8 kg, 4.0 lb
- Approvals: CE, ABYC A-31, SAE J1171/ISO 8846 ignition protected, RRR
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Charge voltage Bulk: 28.8 V
- Charge voltage Absorption: 28.5 V
- Absorption time: 4 hours
- Charge voltage Float (wet batteries): 26.5 V
- Charge voltage Float (Gel/AGM batteries): 27.6 V
- Temperature compensation: yes
- DC voltage compensation: automatic
- Power consumption (DC side): < 2 mA
- Full load consumption (230 V AC): 435 W
- Current Control function: no
- Power factor control: ≥ 0.98
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 60 °C, derating > 25 °C
- 13 °F to 140 °F
- Cooling: vario fan
- Protection degree: IP23
- Protections: over temperature, over load, short circuit, high/low battery voltage
- MasterBus compatible: yes
- Charger Status Interface (alarm contact): yes, using a Multipurpose Contact Output (code 77030500)
Mastervolt ChargeMaster 24/12-3 is available in different sizes and colors. If you are interested in purchasing Mastervolt ChargeMaster 24/12-3 from your online nautical & fishing store waveinn, do not hesitate any longer and received it at home in a few days. At waveinn you can find the lowest price guarantee for products of nautical & fishing gear from the brand Mastervolt.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE