`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Available in isolated and non-isolated version.
The non-isolated DC Master models have an electrical connection between the input and output.
- Low costs.
- Efficient: low heat generation.
- Suited to applications with negative earthing.
The isolated DC Master models provide galvanic isolation between input and output circuits.
- Extra touch-proof.
- Interference suppression for sensitive equipment.
- Available with negative or positive grounding.
Intelligent DC-DC converters:
- A large benefit of the DC Master models is their two minutes of extra capacity; ideal if you need a short power boost.
- All DC Master converters are delivered with mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
- Nominal output voltage: 13.6 V
- Max. output power: 720 W
- Nominal output power: 500 W
- Max. output current (for 2 min. intervals): 60 A
- Continuous output current: 50 A
- Nominal input voltage: 24 V
- Input voltage range (max.): 20-32 V DC (35 V)
- Galvanic isolation: no
- Stabilised: yes
- 283 x 125 x 74 mm
- 11.1 x 4.9 x 2.9 inch
- 1.8 kg
- 4.0 lb
- DC consumption: < 15 mA
- Connections: fast-on
Temperature range (ambient temp.):
- 25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 30 °C
- 13 °F to 176 °F
- Cooling: natural cooling
- Protection degree: IP53
Do you know all the characteristics that make Mastervolt Converter DC Master 24/12-50 unique. If you are interested in Mastervolt Converter DC Master 24/12-50, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store waveinn. Our extensive Converters collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your nautical & fishing activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at waveinn and join the biggest sports community.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU