`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The DC Distribution 500 is the smallest distribution model available. It connects up to four DC devices to the DC groups, such as a battery charger, inverter, alternators and solar panels. With the included plug & play cable it can be easily connected to the MasterBus network.
The MasterView panel gives all fuses logical names to ensure you receive understandable error notifications (for example charger fuse defect).
The DC Distribution always comes with four ANL fuses: 80, 80, 125 and 160 A, and a spare fuse of 125 A. Replacement fuses and other amperages can be found here.
- MasterBus powering: no
- Languages on display: ENG, NL, DE, SP, IT, FRA, FIN, SWE, DEN, NOR
- Battery voltage: 12, 24 or 48 V DC
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 150 x 216 x 65 mm
- 5.9 x 8.5 x 2.6 inch
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- 2.6 lb
- Current: 300 A cont. / 500 A for 5 minutes
- Standard fuses: 80, 80, 125, 160 A - ANL-type (deviating values can be ordered separately)
- Spare fuse: 125 A ANL type
- Alarms: fuse monitoring
- Delivered with: five fuses, hex tool, MasterBus terminator, MasterBus cable, cable protections for DC connections
- Protection degree: IP21
If you are looking for an online store specialized in nautical & fishing equipment, discover waveinn. As Mastervolt authorized dealer, all of our nautical & fishing products have the full manufacturer warranty of Mastervolt. Select one of our Electronics categories and discover the range of Electronics products that we have for your favorite activity like Mastervolt DC Distribution. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE