`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Available in isolated and non-isolated version.
The non-isolated DC Master models have an electrical connection between the input and output.
- Low costs.
- Efficient: low heat generation.
- Suited to applications with negative earthing.
The isolated DC Master models provide galvanic isolation between input and output circuits.
- Extra touch-proof.
- Interference suppression for sensitive equipment.
- Available with negative or positive grounding.
Intelligent DC-DC converters:
- A large benefit of the DC Master models is their two minutes of extra capacity; ideal if you need a short power boost.
- All DC Master converters are delivered with mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
- Nominal output voltage: 13.6 V
- Max. output power: 408 W
- Nominal output power: 326 W
- Max. output current (for 2 min. intervals): 30 A
- Continuous output current: 24 A
- Nominal input voltage: 24 V
- Input voltage range (max.): 20-32 V DC (35 V)
- Galvanic isolation: yes
- Stabilised: yes
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 217 x 87 x 50 mm 8.5 x 3.4 x 2.0 inch
- Weight: 0.785 kg 1.7 lb
- Approvals: CE, E-mark
- DC consumption: < 15 mA
- Connections: fast-on
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 30 °C-13 °F to 176 °F
- Cooling: natural cooling
- Protection degree: IP53
At waveinn, we show all the characteristics of Mastervolt DC Master Isolated 24/12-24. In our nautical & fishing store, you can find different sizes of Mastervolt DC Master Isolated 24/12-24. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Mastervolt DC Master Isolated 24/12-24 and benefit from our other offers of nautical & fishing equipment.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE