`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Power you can rely on
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
- Smart electronics mean no unnecessary heat generation.
- Continuous output.
- Insulated and non-insulated models available.
- Two minutes of extra power for short power boosts.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
Always on course with Mastervolt…
Mastervolt ensures you an electrical system with no weak links and a dependable and silent power supply. Whether for recreational or professional purposes, with Mastervolt you always have power you can rely on... The power to be independent.
DC Master DC-DC converters
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.
Intelligent DC-DC converters
A large benefit of the DC Master models is their two minutes of extra capacity; ideal if you need a short power boost.
Complete package DC Master
All DC Master converters are delivered with mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
- Nom. output voltage: 13.6 V
- Max. output power: 82 W
- Nom. output power: 41 W
- Max. output current (for 2 min. intervals): 6 A
- Cont. output current: 3 A
- Nom. input voltage: 24 V
- Input voltage range: 20-32 V
- Galvanic isolation: no
- Stabilised: yes
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 67x87x50 mm 2.6 x 3.4 x 2.0 inch
- Weight: 0.225 kg, 0.5 lb
- Approvals: CE, E-mark
- DC consumption: < 10 mA
- Connections: fast-on
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): 25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 30 °C 13 to 176 °F
- Cooling: natural cooling
- Sound level: < 30 dBA at 1 mtr
- Protection degree: IP53
What do you think about finding Mastervolt DC Master with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our nautical & fishing store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Mastervolt. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE