`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The fixed-mount, waterproof units are fully sealed in an epoxy-filled, non-corrosive enclosure, and built to IP68 waterproofing standards, easily meeting global regulations like CE, CSA, CEC, and ABYC. The outputs are completely isolated, and can be used in either series or parallel for higher voltage or current, including 12 or 24 V outputs. Highly efficient and simple to use, these chargers are designed for harsh environments, and are fully salt, shock and vibration tested. Currently, 6 A single bank and 10 A dual bank types models are available.
A key feature is the sense and send technology, which allows the chargers to detect which batteries need the most charge and prioritise accordingly. The battery chargers have the ability to charge wet, AGM and gel batteries, with a universal input (120-230 V) for total worldwide freedom.
- Spark free.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- Short circuit proof.
- Charges and maintains 12 V and 24 V (10 A model) wet, AGM and gel batteries.
- Fast charging, extends battery life.
- Sense-Send technology (only 10 A model).
- Wide input voltage range (90-265 V AC).
- Total charge current: 10 A at 12 V / 5 A at 24 V
- Recommended battery capacity: charge (based on 50% discharged battery): to 120 Ah
- Nominal input voltage: 120/230 V (90-265 V), 50/60 Hz
- AC connection: 1.2 m (4 ft) cable + Euro plug
- DC connection: ring terminals
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 127 x 178 x 51 mm
- 5.0 x 7.0 x 2.0 inch
- Weight: 2.8 kg, 6.2 lb
- Approvals: CE, ABYC
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -20 °C to 50 °C
- 4 °F to 122 °F
- Protection degree: IP68
- Protections: spark free, short circuit, reverse polarity, over voltage, current limited, over temperature
If you are interested in Mastervolt EasyCharge 10A, discover also other nautical & fishing products related to Mastervolt in the Electronics department and Energy catalogue. In addition, when buying at waveinn, your online nautical & fishing store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE