`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
For the toughest tasks
Mass battery chargers, sine wave inverters and DC-DC converters are designed for the toughest conditions for professional, semi-professional and recreational purposes. Even under the most extreme conditions the products from the Mass series operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary. The sustainability and technologies that underpin the Mass concept have long been proven in practice. With an MTBF of 280,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the Mass products are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply. You can always rely on their proven and technically advanced components.
Making the best even better
The reliability and long lifespan of Mastervolt’s battery chargers, sine wave inverters and DC-DC converters have been established beyond doubt over the past decade. While the Mass products have evolved with the latest technological developments, the dimensions and connections have remained the same. As a result it is exceptionally easy to replace one unit with another with only negligible downtime.
Mastervolt Green by Heart
As part of our constant search for eco-friendly and long-lasting solutions, Mastervolt has developed the Green by Heart programme. Its impact on the Mass battery chargers, Mass Sine inverters and Mac & Magic DC-DC converters include:
- An exceptionally effective use of the consumed input current (cos phi) > 0.98!
- Faster charging of batteries, even with when the input current is limited.
- Use of top quality components with a long lifespan.
- Savings in weight and space.
- Fewer installation materials.
For the DC-DC converters you can use the MasterBus Serial Interface. All you need is a single cable with one connection. Your benefits- Fast and easy installation, plus centralised monitoring, configuration and operation of your system with a MasterView panel.
Powerful selling points
- Reliable and very stable DC supply.
- For 12 and 24 V battery systems.
- Parallel switching of multiple units for capacities of 40, 60 or more Amps.
- Battery charger and dimmer function.
- Adjustable output voltage.
- Voltage stabilisation for a longer lifespan of halogen lights, etc.
- Corrosion-proof aluminium casing.
- Temperature-powered fan for cooling.
- Generates limited heat, so installable almost anywhere.
- Fully MasterBus compatible with a MasterBus Serial Interface.
Magic as power supply
The Magic models can be fully used as a stabilised power supply: From 12 to 24 V, from 24 to 12 V or from 24 to 24 V. Inputs and outputs are galvanically isolated.
Mac & Magic as battery charger
12 V starter or emergency power batteries can be charged and monitored by a Mac or Magic converter. The charging method is identical to Mastervolt’s Mass products (3-step technology), and voltage levels are adjustable using the MasterBus PC-Link/MasterAdjust software.
Mac or Magic as dimmer
Lights can be dimmed by means of a push button or pulse switch, with a maximum load of 250 Watt for the Mac. A second Mac can be installed when using multiple lamps. Lights can be dimmed by means of a push button or pulse switch, with a maximum load of 250 Watt for the Mac. A second Mac can be installed when using multiple lamps.
- Nom. output voltage: 27.2 V
- Output voltage (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 20-28.5 V
- Output voltage dimmer (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 8-26 V
- Output voltage stabilisation: 2% at extremes of temperatures, load and input
- Output voltage ripple (peak peak): max. 1%
- Max. output power: 580 W
- Nom. output power: 580 W
- Max. output current: 20 A
- Output charge current (3-step mode): 16 A
- Nom. input voltage: 24 V
- Input voltage range: 19-32 V
- Input voltage range (3-step charge mode): 24-32 V
- Lower input set point (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 20 V
- Delay lower input set point (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 30 sec.
- Galvanic isolation: yes
- Voltage limited: yes
- Efficiency: > 90% at nom. input voltage, full load; peak 92 %
- Dimmer function: yes, by external momentary switch via fast-on connection, to be activated by DIP switch setting
- Alarm contact: yes (fast-on connector)
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 227x154x81 mm 8.9 x 6.1 x 3.2 inch
- Weight: 1.8 kg, 4.0 lb
- Approvals: CE
- 3-Step charge option: yes (DIP switch settings)
- DC consumption: < 115 mA
- Connections: screw terminals (max. wire size 16 mm² / AWG5)
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): 25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 40 °C 13 to 176 °F
- Cooling: maintenance free vario fans
- Sound level: < 48 dBA at 1 mtr
- Protection degree: IP21
- Protections: against over load & over temperature
- MasterBus compatible: yes, in combination with a MasterBus Serial Interface
Do you want more nautical & fishing products from the brand Mastervolt? At waveinn, your online nautical & fishing store, you have at your disposal a large number of nautical & fishing products related to Mastervolt Magic 24/24-20. At this moment Mastervolt Magic 24/24-20 is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of nautical & fishing equipment with great attention to detail.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE