The Mass Combi Pro series consists of two models, ranging in 3000 and 3500 watt. For higher capacities up to 40 kW the Combi Pro can be used in parallel or 3-phase configurations.
The Mass Combi Pro is equipped with the latest technologies. The new ‘V6’ inverter technology ensures a uniquely low stand-by use, while an ultra-fast Digital Signal Processor guarantees seamless switching between all available energy sources. Power Assist prevents power dips and failures, even with a weak electricity connection or small generator. Moreover, all Mass Combi Pro models are equipped with MasterBus.
For professional applications, Mastervolt offers a ‘Pro’ model, featuring all Ultra functions, but without the solar input and secondary battery charger.
The Combi Pro can provide up to 50 % of the charging current or inverter capacity without fan cooling. This is perfect for night-time operation; if little power is consumed, the fan stops turning and goes silent. When maximum capacity is required, or the ambient temperature is very high, the Active Optima Cooling concept regulates the fan speed in a linear way, ensuring that it never spins too fast or makes any unnecessary ticking noises.
The inverter is quiet, clean and efficient, and offers the full capacity even in extreme ambient temperatures. Pure sine wave energy and a peak capacity of 200 % guarantee a problem-free start, even for the heaviest loads.
Optimal battery use
The powerful battery charger provides a full charge current in ambient temperatures up to 40 °C. Meticulous load properties and a low ripple current guarantee a long battery life.
Specifications sine wave inverter:
- Nominal DC voltage: 24 V (19–32 V)
- Output voltage: 230 V (± 2 %), adjustable 180-260 V
- Output frequency: 50/60 Hz (± 0.005 %), configurable
- Output waveform: true sine, Thd < 1 % under standard conditions
- Continuous power at 40 °C / 104 °F, cos phi 1: 3500 W
- Max. peak load: 7000 W
- Max. efficiency: ≥ 92 %
- Max. ripple on DC (battery at full load): < 5 %
- No-load power consumption on DC (ON/inverter OFF/OFF/energy saving): 16 W / 4 W / 0 W / 7 W
- Parallel configuration: yes, up to 10 standard
- 3-Phase configuration: yes, up to 3x3
- Synchronise with mains/generator: yes
Specifications battery charger:
- Input voltage range: 184–275 V
- Max. input current: 16 A
- Max. charge current at 40 °C / 104 °F: 100 A at 28.5 V, adjustable
- Battery temperature sensor: yes, included
- Battery voltage sense: through MasterShunt, otherwise automatic compensation
Specifications transfer system:
- AC input 1: 50 A (generator only, switched)
- AC input 2: 30 A (mains only, switched)
- AC output 1: 67 A
- AC output 2: 50 A (switched)
- AC input fuse: no
- Transfer speed: seamless (< 1 ms)
- Transfer voltage range: 184-275 V, adjustable
- Transfer frequency range: 35-68 Hz, adjustable
- Display/read-out: LED display
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 472 x 318 x 178 mm
- 18.6 x 12.5 x 7.0 inch
- Weight: 15.3 kg
- 33.7 lb
- Approvals: CE, ABYC
- Charge characteristic: 3-step+ (IUoUo, fully automatic)
- Battery types: AGM/gel/MLI/flooded/spiral/traction
- Recommended battery capacity: ~ 200-600 Ah (based on gel batteries, may differ for other types)
- Ground relay: yes, configurable
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 60 °C, derating > 40 °C
- -13 to 140 °F
- Protection degree: IP23 (vertical mounting)
- Safety class: IEC protection class I
- Humidity protection: conformal coating, max. 95 % relative humidity, non condensing
- Protections: over temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low battery voltage
- Cooling: maintenance free vario fans
- Power Assist: yes
- MasterBus compatible: yes
At this moment, the product Mastervolt Mass Combi Pro 3500-100 is in stock at waveinn. Find out what other nautical & fishing products, the brand Mastervolt has at your online nautical & fishing store. Make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of Battery chargers models. At waveinn we stock the latest styles and designs of Electricity. Browse through our selection and find the nautical & fishing item that suits your needs.