Mass battery chargers are designed for the toughest conditions for professional, semi-professional and recreational purposes. Even under the most extreme conditions the products from the Mass series operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary. The sustainability and technologies that underpin the Mass concept have long been proven in practice. With an MTBF of 280,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the Mass products are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply.
Making the best even better:
The reliability and long lifespan of Mastervolt’s battery chargers have been established beyond doubt over the past 20 years. While the Mass products have evolved with the latest technological developments, the dimensions and connections have remained the same. As a result it is exceptionally easy to replace one unit with another with only negligible downtime.
Mastervolt Green by Heart:
As part of our constant search for eco-friendly and long-lasting solutions, Mastervolt has developed the Green by Heart programme. Its impact on the Mass battery chargers include:
For professional use: GMDSS
Professional users will benefit from a front display with GMDSS alarm functions GMDSS stands for Global Maritime Distress and Safety System, an internationally agreed-upon set of safety procedures, types of equipment, and communication protocols that is a requirement for the SOLAS (Safety Of Life At Sea) convention and uses DSC and satellite communication.
Made tough by smart design:
The E-mark certified Mass battery chargers are very strong, designed to withstand heavy vibrations and shocks. Their premium quality components meet the highest possible specifications, while the smart and extra robust mounting adds to the professional end result.
All you need is a single cable with one connection. Your benefits: Fast and easy installation, plus centralised monitoring, configuration and operation of your system with a MasterView panel. The Mass battery charger is fully MasterBus compatible.
- An exceptionally effective use of the consumed input current (cos phi) > 0.98!
- Faster charging of batteries, even when the input current is limited.
- Use of top quality components with a long lifespan.
- Savings in weight and space.
- Fewer installation materials.
Powerful selling points:
- Designed for the most difficult conditions.
- Lightweight, stainless steel, anodised aluminium casing.
- Coating of internal components prevents damage from damp or condensation to ensure a longer lifespan.
- Insensitive to electromagnetic effects from other devices.
- Suitable for every type of battery, also charges entirely empty batteries.
- Delivered as standard with temperature sensor.
- Full power at temperatures of up to 45˚C.
- Load capacities from 80 to 1000 Ah or more.
- Stable power supply of 24 and 48 V, even without batteries.
- Load sharing possible in case of limited power supply.
- Parallel switching possible using multiple battery chargers.
- Customised monitoring and controls at any location.
- Fast and easy installation with MasterBus, Mastervolt’s single cable system.
- Reliable charger/supply for GMDSS.
- Certified by Germanisch Lloyd, Lloyd, Bureau Veritas (24/75 & 24/100 models only) and RRR, RS; connections in accordance with CE, ABYC A-31 and IEC60945.
- Type approval for application in safety zones A, B and C.
- Nom. output voltage: 48 V
- Total charge current: 25 A
- Number of battery outlets: 1
- Battery capacity range: 100-500 Ah
- Nominal input voltage: 230 V (180-265 V), 50/60 Hz
- Supplies your system without battery: yes
- Display/read-out: LED display
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 340 x 261 x 130 mm 13.4 x 10.3 x 5.1 inch
- Weight: 4.6 kg 10.1 lb
- Approvals: CE, E-mark, ABYC A-31, RRR, RS
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Charge voltage Bulk: 57 V
- Charge voltage Absorption: 57 V
- Absorption time: 4 hours
- Charge voltage Float (wet batteries): 53 V
- Charge voltage Float (gel/AGM batteries): 55.2 V
- Temperature compensation: -120 mV/ °C -67 mV/ °F
- Voltage compensation: voltage drop compensation in DC cables up to 3 V
- Power consumption (DC side): < 1 mA
- Full load consumption (230 V AC): 1800 W
- Power factor control: > 0.95
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 45 °C -13 to 176 °F
- Cooling: vario fan
- Sound level: < 48 dBA at 1 mtr
- Protection degree: IP23
- Protections: over temperature, over load, short circuit, high/low battery voltage
- MasterBus compatible: yes
- CSI/DC alarm: integrated in the battery charger as standard
Order now your Mastervolt Mass Combi and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Mastervolt Mass Combi, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Mastervolt Mass Combi is in stock and the price is 1335.45 $. With our variety of Battery inverters articles, you can find everything you need at one place.