Mass Combi: charging, inverting and power support in one device:
The Mastervolt Mass Combi combines the best of both worlds, with an advanced battery charger and silent inverter rolled into one compact device. It is ideal for most boats, from sloops to 16-metre yachts, as well as for heavy mobile applications. With two 48 V models added to Mastervolt’s extensive range, the Mass Combi is now also applicable in 48 Volt systems.
Versatile power supply:
One of the key reasons for the Mass Combi’s popularity is its versatility in power supply. The starter and service batteries are charged quickly and completely, while the inverter provides silent and clean power. The Combi also has two separate AC outputs for light and heavy consumers. To prevent unnecessary depletion of the batteries, heavy consumers such as washing machines or air conditioning are only powered when mains voltage or a generator is available.
The design of the Mass Combi is both unique and characteristic of Mastervolt. Rather than installing heavy transformers, our lightweight, high-frequency technology offers major benefits regarding size, weight and sound (no hum!). The technology also ensures an exceptionally high efficiency with a minimal conversion loss and a low no-load consumption. The Mass Combi meets all your requirements and more!
- Powerboost from battery when mains voltage is limited (mains/generator support).
- Charging two individual battery banks.
- Invert to 230 V/50 Hz pure sine wave voltage.
- Available in 12, 24 or 48 V version.
- Multiple distribution and switching systems.
- Parallel function; two parallel Combis for even more power.
- The Mass Combi is CE and E-mark certified (E-mark does not apply for Mass Combi 12/1600, 24/1800, 12/2200 & 24/2600).
Mass Combi in a MasterBus network:
The Mass Combi fits seamlessly within a MasterBus system. All components can be easily connected, the system is simple and intuitive to use and requires far fewer cables for installation. One MasterView Easy touch screen panel controls the entire system, displays information about the Combi as well as the batteries (via the MasterShunt) and operates the generator. The system can also be combined with Mastervolt’s decentralised Digital Switching system.
A Mastervolt Combi for extra power:
If you require more power than the grid or generator can provide, the Mass Combi will make up the shortfall by inverting from the battery. The Combi also ensures that the battery is recharged once the peak demand has passed.
Invert to 230 V pure sine voltage:
Don’t worry about connecting your 230 V equipment. From coffee maker to laptop, flat screen, microwave, electric tools or even air conditioning, all will be provided with constant power just as they are at home. The pure sine wave voltage also ensures a longer lifespan for your more sensitive equipment.
Each Mass Combi can be operated easily and intuitively. The Mass Combi includes LED indication of charging phase and charge current, the 230 V system load and 12/24 or 48 V system, ‘yes/no’ availability of 230 V and an on/off switch with a ‘charge only’ position during periods of inactivity. Mastervolt also offers a complete selection of control panels, ranging from the compact 3.5-inch panel called MasterView Easy to a large 10.4-inch touchscreen panel.
Not just any battery charger:
The built-in battery charger uses Mastervolt’s proven 3-step+ charging technology to allow the optimal charging of all battery types, including our advanced Lithium Ion models. The battery charger supplies a maximum charge current, even with a higher charge voltage, and speeds up the complete recharging of your batteries.
Ease of installation:
A small and lightweight chassis makes a huge difference to the ease of installation, and there is also the added advantage of robust connection terminals optimised for installers; this all drastically reduces labour time and costs.
- Display/read-out:LED display
- Dimensions, hxwxd:496 x 318 x 156 mm 19.5 x 12.5 x 6.1 inch
- Weight:11 kg 24.3 lb
- Delivered with:MasterBus Combi Interface
- Approvals:CE, ABYC A-31
- Charge characteristic:IUoU, automatic 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Max. current power output:50 A
- Max. current shortbreak / inverter output:25 A
- Transfer time:10 ms
- Ground relay:yes, adjustable by DIP switch
- Temperature range (ambient temp.):-25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 25 °C-13 to 176 °F
- Cooling:maintenance-free vario fans
- Sound level:≤ 48 dBA at 1 mtr
- Protection degree:IP23
- Protections:over temperature, over load, short circuit, high/low battery voltage
- MasterBus compatible:yes
Specifications sine wave inverter:
- Nom. battery voltage:12 V (10-15 V)
- Output waveform:true sine
- Cont. power at 25 °C, cos phi 1:2150 W – 9.3 A
- Surge capability:4000 W – 17.4 A
- Parallel configuration:yes
- Parallel with grid/generator:yes
- Output voltage (± 5%):230 V – 50 Hz, ± 0.05% (60 Hz adjustable, ± 0.05%)
- Efficiency:≥ 90 %
- DC consumption at 230 V:< 9 W
- Search mode consumption:0.5 W
Specifications battery charger:
- Nom. input voltage:230 V (180-265 V) – 45-65 Hz
- Max. charge current (adjustable):100 A at 14.25 V
- Primary AC consumption (full charge):1656 W – 7.2 A
- Charge voltage 25 °C (Absorption/Float):14.25/13.25 V
- Charge current second output:5 A
- Temperature sensor battery:delivered as standard with 6 mtr cable and telejack plug
At this moment, Mastervolt Mass Combi is at best price and is perfect for your activities. At waveinn, you can find other products that complement into our Electricity catalogue and particularly into our Battery inverters category. We have a variety of Battery inverters to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.