`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Mastervolt sine wave inverters have proven themselves under the most extreme conditions for over 25 years. Our inverter family consists of AC Master, Mass Sine and Mass Sine Ultra models, ranging from 300 watt up to 40 kW. The AC Master is ideal for small and medium-sized applications, while Mass Sine and the advanced Mass Sine Ultra inverters are mainly intended for larger systems and for professional purposes.
AC Master series: Reliable AC power for recreational and semi-professional use
These affordable sine wave inverters convert 12 or 24 V battery voltage into reliable 230 V 50/60 Hz or 120 V 50/60 Hz grid power, making them ideal for recreational and semi-professional applications. The AC Master series is easy to install and delivers full output, even under the most demanding conditions. The pure sine wave technology provides an outstanding power quality, ensuring the correct functioning of sensitive equipment. The usage of high frequency switching technology eliminates any annoying humming and buzzing sounds.
Representing complete value for money, these ruggedly built inverters provide essential home comforts when youre far from the nearest grid connection.
- Pure sine wave technology protects sensitive equipment.
- Delivers full output at high peak power under the most demanding conditions.
- Automatic power saving system for extended runtime.
- Compact and lightweight design, saving valuable installation time.
- Reliable and safe operation; protected against over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high or low battery voltage.
- Variable speed fan for quiet operation at low power.
- Optional remote control for instant switch off of the inverter and all connected equipment (not available for the 300 and 500 W models).
- Convenient plug connection for all models, 2500/3500 Watt models also hard wired.
In addition, the 2500/3500 Watt models offer:
- Combine 2 up to 15 units to obtain high power or 3-phase systems.
- Integrated transfer system, switches automatically between AC power sources.
- Both recreational and semi-professional use, where grid power varies or is unavailable. Applications include lighting, appliances, electric cooking and power tools. For (mobile) applications in your home, office or service vehicle, or during your holidays.
- Output voltage: 200/220/230/240 V 50/60 Hz (selectable)
- Output waveform: true sine
- Nominal battery voltage: 24 V
- Recommended battery capacity: ≥ 50 Ah
- Continuous power at 25 °C / 77 °F, cos phi 1: 700 W
- Continuous power at 40 °C / 104 °F, cos phi 1: 700 W
- Peak load (1 min.): < 810 W
- Peak load (1 sec.): < 1230 W
- AC connection: plug connection EU (Schuko), with UK plug (code 28220700) or with NZ/AU plug (code 28420700)
- Efficiency: 93 %
- Display/read-out: LED indication: battery voltage, load level, status
- Alarms: potential free alarm contact
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 200 x 330 x 83 mm
- 7.9 x 13.0 x 3.3 inch
- Weight: 2.7 kg, 6.0 lb
- Approvals: CE, E-mark, RCM
- Technology: high frequency, input & output fully isolated
- Low battery voltage, switches off at: 21 V
- Low battery voltage, switches on at: 25 V
- High battery voltage, switches off at: 33 V
- High battery voltage, switches on at: 29 V
- Input current (nominal load): 35 A
- No-load power consumption (ON mode): < 0.8 A
- No-load power consumption (energy saving mode): < 0.06 A
- Minimal DC fuse (slow blow): 50 A
- Minimal cable size: 16 mm²
- Harmonic distortion typical: < 5 %
- Cos phi: all power factors allowed
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -20 °C to 60 °C, derating power > 40 °C
- 4 °F to 140 °F
- Cooling: temperature and load controlled fan
- Protection degree: IP21, horizontal wall mounting
- Protections: over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low voltage, reverse polarity (fuse)
- MasterBus compatible: no
Do not wait any longer and buy Mastervolt AC Master 2.0 24/700. For any other information about the characteristics of Mastervolt AC Master 2.0 24/700, you can get in contact with waveinn through our contact page. waveinn offers an exclusive collection of Electronics for nautical & fishing and other leisure activity. Our Electronics will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Converters articles.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU