`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Mastervolt offers a complete range of inverters from 300 watt to 40 kwatt in AC Master, Mass Sine and Mass Sine Ultra models. The AC Master is ideal for small and medium-sized applications, while Mass Sine and the advanced Mass Sine Ultra inverters are mainly intended for larger systems and for professional purposes. Mastervolt offers inverters for 230V/50Hz as well as 120V/60Hz (American voltage).
- No humming with HF technology
Our use of high-frequency switch technology means you can say goodbye to humming transformers and hello to efficiency. Mastervolt inverters are also small and lightweight to ensure easy installation.
- High peak power during start up
The Mastervolt sine wave inverter can provide up to 200 % surge capacity to equipment that requires extra power during start up.
- Efficient use of batteries
A high efficiency when inverting and an automatic economy mode when there is no consumption gives you longer use of your batteries.
- Simple and safe to connect
The inverters feature robust connection technology, internal in the larger models and a plug & play socket with cable for the smaller models.
- MasterBus compatible
Every Mass Sine inverter can be easily connected to a MasterBus network with only one cable and one connection. You can also choose central, local or remote monitoring, configuration and control of your system.
- Output voltage (± 5%): 230 V - 50 Hz (± 0.01 Hz).
- Output waveform: true sine.
- Nom. battery voltage: 24 V.
- Recommended battery capacity: > 150 Ah.
- Continuous power at 40 °C / 104 °F, cos phi 1: 1200 W
- P30 power at 40 °C, cos phi 1: 1500 W.
- Peak load: 2900 W.
- AC connection: internal.
- Efficiency: 92 %.
- Display/read-out: LED display.
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 340x261x130 mm (13.4 x 10.3 x 5.1 inch).
- Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lb).
- Approvals: CE, E-mark, ABYC A-31.
- Technology: HF switch mode.
- Low battery voltage, switches off at: 19 V, ± 0.5 V.
- Low battery voltage, switches on at: 22 V, ± 0.5 V.
- High battery voltage, switches off at: 32 V, ± 0.5 V.
- High battery voltage, switches on at: 30 V, ± 0.5 V.
- Max. ripple on DC (battery): 5% RMS.
- Input current (nominal load): 68 A.
- No-load power consumption (ON mode): 200 mA – 5 W.
- No-load power consumption (standby mode): 25 mA – 0.6 W.
- Min. DC fuse (slow blow): 100 A.
- Min. cable size: 25 mm².
- Harmonic distortion typical: < 5%.
- Cos phi: all power factors allowed.
- Transfer system: the Masterswitch and Systemswitch can be connected to all sine wave inverters.
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 40 °C (-13 to 176 °F).
- Cooling: natural/forced.
- Protection degree: IP23.
- Protections: over temperature, over load, short circuit, high/low battery voltage.
- MasterBus compatible: yes, using a MasterBus Inverter Interface or AC power analyser.
If you are looking for an online store specialized in nautical & fishing equipment, discover waveinn. As Mastervolt authorized dealer, all of our nautical & fishing products have the full manufacturer warranty of Mastervolt. Select one of our Electronics categories and discover the range of Electronics products that we have for your favorite activity like Mastervolt Mass Sine Wave 24/800. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU