`Remember me on this computer` option
For the toughest tasks
Mass battery chargers, sine wave inverters and DC-DC converters are designed for the toughest conditions for professional, semi-professional and recreational purposes. Even under the most extreme conditions the products from the Mass series operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary. The sustainability and technologies that underpin the Mass concept have long been proven in practice. With an MTBF of 280,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the Mass products are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply. You can always rely on their proven and technically advanced components.
Making the best even better
The reliability and long lifespan of Mastervolt’s battery chargers, sine wave inverters and DC-DC converters have been established beyond doubt over the past decade. While the Mass products have evolved with the latest technological developments, the dimensions and connections have remained the same. As a result it is exceptionally easy to replace one unit with another with only negligible downtime.
Mastervolt Green by Heart
As part of our constant search for eco-friendly and long-lasting solutions, Mastervolt has developed the Green by Heart programme. Its impact on the Mass battery chargers, Mass Sine inverters and Mac & Magic DC-DC converters include:
- An exceptionally effective use of the consumed input current (cos phi) > 0.98!
- Faster charging of batteries, even with when the input current is limited.
- Use of top quality components with a long lifespan.
- Savings in weight and space.
- Fewer installation materials.
Powerful selling points
- Capacity between 800 W and 5 kW.
- Suitable for high starting/peak loads, even up to 200% at brief consumption.
- 230V/50Hz pure sine wave voltage; no faults or humming sounds from connected equipment, not even with sensitive communication and measuring equipment.
- Fully MasterBus compatible with AC Power Analyser or MasterBus Inverter Interface.
- All Mastervolt inverters provide pure sine wave voltage to ensure seamless operation of the connected equipment. Mastervolt inverters are the best choice available.
In combination with the MasterBus Inverter Interface or AC Power Analyser, you can easily connect every Mass Sine inverter within a MasterBus network. All you need is a single cable with one connection. Your benefits: Fast and easy installation, plus centralised monitoring, configuration and operation of your system with a MasterView panel.
Easy and safe connection
Mass products are equipped with certified industrial connection technology. The larger inverter models have internal connections, the smaller models use a cable and plug & play socket.
Easy to install within a mains voltage and/or generator power system, the Mass Sine inverter can switch between sources or combine the supply using the Masterswitch or Systemswitch system.
- Output voltage (± 5%): 230 V - 50 Hz (± 0.01 Hz)
- Output waveform: true sine
- Nom. battery voltage: 24 V
- P30 power at 40 °C, cos phi 1: 1500 W
- Cont. power at 40 °C, cos phi 1: 1200 W
- Peak load: 2900 W
- AC connection: internal
- Efficiency: 92 %
- Display/read-out: LED display
- Min. battery capacity: > 150 Ah
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 340x261x130 mm, 13.4 x 10.3 x 5.1 inch
- Weight: 8 kg, 17.6 lb
- Approvals: CE, E-mark, ABYC A-31
- Technology: HF switch mode
- Low battery voltage, switches off at: 19 V, ± 0.5 V
- Low battery voltage, switches on at: 22 V, ± 0.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches off at: 32 V, ± 0.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches on at: 30 V, ± 0.5 V
- Max. ripple on DC (battery): 5% RMS
- Input current (nominal load): 68 A
- No-load power consumption (ON mode): 200 mA – 5 W
- No-load power consumption (standby mode): 25 mA – 0.6 W
- Min. DC fuse (slow blow): 100 A
- Min. cable size: 25 mm²
- Harmonic distortion typical: < 5%
- Cos phi: all power factors allowed
- Transfer system: the Masterswitch and Systemswitch can be connected to all sine wave inverters
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): 25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 40 °C 13 to 176 °F
- Cooling: natural/forced
- Sound level: 48 dBA at 1 mtr
- Protection degree: IP23
- Protections: over temperature, over load, short circuit, high battery, low battery
- MasterBus compatible: yes, using a MasterBus Inverter Interface or AC power analyser
If you are interested in Mastervolt Mass Sine Wave, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Electricity products from the brand Mastervolt have the highest manufacturing quality. Mastervolt is designing exclusive nautical & fishing products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Mastervolt Mass Sine Wave today!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU