`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Power you can rely on
- Small & lightweight.
- Universal plug.
- Designed for recreational and semi-professional use.
Always on course with Mastervolt…
Mastervolt ensures you an electrical system with no weak links and a dependable and silent power supply. Whether for recreational or professional purposes, with Mastervolt you always have power you can rely on... The power to be independent.
AC Master sine wave inverters
With a compact, lightweight and silent AC Master you can easily convert the voltage of a 12 or 24 V battery into 230 V/50 Hz AC current the same way you would at home or work. From microwave to hairdryer, DVD player to electrical tools, laptop to flatscreen; the pure sine wave preserves your equipment without disruption, humming or lines on the TV screen, while ensuring a longer lifespan of all connected equipment and saving you the costs of all those adapters.
Simple and safe to connect
The inverters benefit from robust connection technology with a cable and plug & play inlet.
Efficient use of batteries
The high conversion efficiency and automatic no-consumption economy mode ensure a longer lifespan for your batteries.
High peak loads for start-up
The AC Master sine wave inverters can supply up to 200% capacity for equipment that requires a short boost of extra power when starting up.
An end to humming with HF technology
Our use of high-frequency switch technology means you can say goodbye to humming transformers. Mastervolt inverters are also small and lightweight to ensure easy installation.
- Output voltage (± 5%): 230 V - 50 Hz (± 0.1%)
- Output waveform: true sine
- Nom. battery voltage: 12 V
- Cont. power at 40 °C, cos phi 1: 250 W
- Cont. power at 25 °C, cos phi 1: 300 W
- Peak load: 600 W
- AC connection: universal
- Efficiency: 90 %
- Display/read-out: LED display
- Min. battery capacity: ≥ 60 Ah
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 210x130x60 mm 8.3 x 5.1 x 2.4 inch
- Weight: 1.16 kg, 2.6 lb
- Approvals: CE, E-mark, ABYC A-31
- Technology: HF switch mode
- Low battery voltage, switches off at: 10 V, ± 0.5 V
- Low battery voltage, switches on at: 11 V, ± 0.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches off at: 16 V, ± 0.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches on at: 14.5 V, ± 0.5 V
- Max. ripple on DC (battery): 10% RMS
- Input current (nominal load): 22.5 A
- No-load power consumption (ON mode): 0.58 A – 7 W
- No-load power consumption (standby mode): 0.33 A - 4 W
- Min. DC fuse (slow blow): 40 A
- Min. cable size: included
- Harmonic distortion typical: < 6%
- Cos phi: all power factors allowed
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): 0 °C to 40 °C, derating power ≥ 40 °C 32 to 104 °F
- Switch off at (auto recover after cooling down): 50 °C 122 °F
- Cooling: natural/forced
- Sound level: 53 dBA at 1 mtr
- Protection degree: IP23
- Protections: over temperature, over load, short circuit, high battery, low battery
- MasterBus compatible: no
Mastervolt Master Sine Wave is a product that corresponds to the Battery inverters category within Electricity selection at your nautical & fishing store, waveinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of waveinn. What are the advantages of Mastervolt Master Sine Wave? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for nautical & fishing.
Mastervolt sine wave master 500w
Roberto - 16/02/2017
Compact and lightweight, perfect performance! recommended 100%
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU