`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The MLS series is the MLI Ultras smaller brother, for smaller capacity applications where reducing weight/volume and/or increasing cycle life is key. It is specifically designed to be as easy as possible to install. The MLS series comes with an integrated safety switch, this saves installation and commissioning time. For higher capacity, multiple MLS batteries can easily be connected in parallel. While the MLS series is a little less heavy duty than the MLI Ultra series, it gives an ideal entry to the benefits of Lithium Ion technology. Perhaps consider replacing your existing lead-acid battery?The MLS series is designed to be extremely easy to install without any additional components. All the models comprise of a tough waterproof plastic case. This makes it a straight-forward replacement for most existing lead-acid batteries.
- Entry into Lithium Ion technology.
- For smaller capacity applications up to 90 Ah.
- Drop-in replacement for lead-acid batteries.
- Saves up to 70 % in space and weight.
- Three times the lifespan of traditional batteries.
- High cycle efficiency.
- Fast charging up to one hour.
- High discharge rate up to 1C.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS).
- Self-regulating due to its integrated automatic safety disconnect.
- Suitable for unlimited parallel operation.
- Waterproof electronics cabinet.
- Extremely safe LiFePO4 chemistry.
- Tested and certified according to UN38.3.
- Nominal battery voltage: 12 V
- No-load voltage, fully charged: 12,8 V
- Nominal battery capacity: 6 Ah
- Nominal battery energy capacity: 77 Wh
- Max. continuous discharge current: 6 A (1 C)
- Max. short discharge current: for 30 seconds 12 A (2 C)
- Peak discharge current: for 2 seconds 24 A (4 C)
- Cycle life: 2000 at 80 % DoD
- Max. charge current: 6 A (1 C)
- Battery terminals: M5
- Mounting position: upright or either long side
- Max. outer dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles), lxwxh: 90 x 70 x 109 mm
- 3.5 x 2.8 x 4.3 inch
- Weight: 0,8 kg 1.8 lb
- Battery chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Protection degree: IP65 (electronics cabinet)
- Parallel connection: yes, max. 3 batteries
- Series connection: no
- Protections: over voltage, under voltage, over temperature
- Safety disconnect: yes, electronic
Are you thinking of buying Mastervolt MLS 12/80? This is one of the star products at waveinn, the online nautical & fishing store. The price is 145.95 $, limited time! At waveinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Mastervolt at the best price. All our nautical & fishing products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU