`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Suitable for residential use with 4 to 8 solar panels, these compact inverters are ideal for smaller households where the energy consumption is immediately compensated by the power generated. Due to the intelligent and functional design, installation takes as little as three minutes. The HF transformer technology makes this Soladin WEB suitable for every type of solar panel.
Small inverter with a big performance:
- The compact Soladin 1000 WEB series brings solar energy within everyones reach. These inverters ensure a professional performance for small PV systems. Thanks to built-in WiFi and Mastervolt IntelliWeb, the operation of your PV system can be monitored in a simple and clear way at home, at a friends house or on holiday.
Mastervolt IntelliConcept: smart innovation for 5 to 10 % extra yield:
- The Soladin WEB solar inverters will get the most out of your solar panels in all conditions. This means not only a great performance in blazing sunshine, but also the best possible yield on cloudy days. Eight built-in IntelliConcept innovations guarantee maximum yield under all conditions.
Mastervolt IntelliShade: effective shade management:
- The standard IntelliShade regulator can be a very effective solution for minimising the effects of shade, without the drawbacks of optimisers and micro-inverters. IntelliShade allows even partly shaded solar panels to be used in a highly cost-effective way. This solution prevents solar panels from being adversely affected by shaded cells in other panels, ensuring that the yield of a partly shaded PV system still remains acceptable
Mastervolt IntelliWeb: Internet monitoring via WiFi:
- Soladin WEB can utilise any existing WiFi connection. After logging into your personal IntelliWeb page, you will see a clear overview of the technical data, energy yield, and financial effects on your laptop, smartphone or tablet. You will be able to see whether the system is functioning properly at a single glance, while real-time data updates always provide you with the latest information. IntelliWeb automatic monitoring provides you with maximum operational security!
Quick to install, versatile in use:
- Due to their silent operation, Soladin WEB inverters are ideally suited for installation in-house. The Soladin 2200 and 3000 WEB models can also be installed outdoors due to their solid IP65 casing. Soladin WEB inverters can be applied with every type of solar panel, both in new and in existing systems. In addition, the Soladin WEB is suitable for most European countries.
Specifications solar input (DC):
- PV power range: 850-1350 Wp
- Start-up power: < 5 W
- Operating voltage range: 70-290 V
- MPP voltage range at nominal power: 130-230 V
- Nominal voltage: 205 V
- Max. voltage: 290 V
- DC connection: 1 MPP tracker and 1 set Amphenol DC connections
- Efficiency MPP trackers (static/dynamic): 99.9 % / 99.7 %
- Nominal input current: 8,6 A
- DC protection: surge arresters, class III according to IEC 61643-1
- Number of panels: 4-5
Grid output (AC) specifications:
- Grid voltage: 230 V +15 %/-20 %
- Nominal output power: 1050 VA
- Max. output power: 1050 VA
- Max. output current: 5.1 A
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power factor: > 0.99
- Standby power: < 0.5 W
- EU efficiency: 94.4 %
- Max. efficiency: 95.3 %
- AC connection: 0,75-4 mm² push-in connector
Regulations & directives:
- CE conformity: yes
- Approved for use in: DE, SP, NL, UK, DK, FR, BE, GR, AT, IE, BG, CZ
- Nat. grid requirements: VDE0126-1-1; VDE-AR-N4105; RD1699; G83/2; C10/11
Communication & monitoring:
- Display: three LED indicators
- Diagnostics: IntelliWeb
- Communication: WiFi
- Enclosure: aluminium, plastic (ABS) front
- Safety class: class I
- Inverter technology: HF trafo
- Sound level (typ.): < 36 dB(A) SPL
- Protection degree: IP21, for indoor use
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C; derating power > 45 °C -4 °F to 140 °F
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 478 x 241 x 128 mm 18.8 x 9.5 x 5.0 inch
- Weight: 7 kg 15.4 lb
- Relative humidity: < 90 % non condensing
Welcome to our Mastervolt Soladin special deal. At waveinn, not only can consumers find the best price for their nautical & fishing equipment, but also expert information on nautical & fishing products they are looking to buy. Product prices are up-to-date and all the necessary filters are available, enabling you to compare similar products from top categories like Energy head-to-head.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE