`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Up to 112 pounds of thrust, precision maneuverability and optional Digital Maximizer™ for all day power. We only make one saltwater transom-mount, because it’s the only one you’ll ever need.
- Digital Maximizer: provides up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they dont waste any energy.
- These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev: provides five forward speed settings & three reverse speed settings to easily choose the speed you need for simple, intuitive control that puts you in command.
- This convenient battery meter tells you how much battery life you have left - at the push of a button. (model shown: Riptide 45)
- Stronger than ever, only a Minn Kota is available with 112 pounds of thrust.
- Take to the water with improved control on the most powerful trolling motor so you can tackle heavy chop, wind, waves and more without so much as flinching.
- Weedless Wedge 2: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Power Prop: Delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptides premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint.
- With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry.
- All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
- Sacrificial Anode: We use metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesnt have to.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel.
- It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life. If we could guarantee it for longer than a lifetime, we would.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than a Minn Kota.
- Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise. So quiet, they’ll never hear you coming.
Minnkota Riptide S Saltwater Transom Mount is a product that corresponds to the Motors category within Boats selection at your nautical & fishing store, waveinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of waveinn. What are the advantages of Minnkota Riptide S Saltwater Transom Mount? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for nautical & fishing.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE