`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
R3 Freshwater Edition
Control and mounting options:
- Hand controlled
- Bow mounted Hand controlled
- Transom mounted
The R3 Transom mount is the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. A classic 5 speeds forward/2 speeds reverse controls and reversible motor head create a dependable yet versatile motor. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3s ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount. The R3 transom mount features aluminum alloy construction with a rugged powder coat finish.
- R3 Saltwater Edition:
ALSO AVAILABLE for Saltwater use; see the 'Specifications' and 'Gallery' tabs above for details.
- From 30 to 55 pounds of thrust with 12-volt power.
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
- Industry Leading Transom Mount:
The R3 transom mount features aluminum allow construction with a rugged powder coat finish. Stainless hings pins provide the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. Includes an easy-to-use tilt/stow/deploy mechanism and swing over knobs on the clamp screws, allowing you to lock the motor to the transom.
- Twist-Tiller Operation:
Put the control at your fingertips with the R3s ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
- Mount: #09 Transom Wide-Bite
- Peak Thrust: 45
- ShaftLength: 36
- Shaft Material: Composite
- Max Amp Draw: 44
- Volts: 12
- Speed Controls: 5/2
- Propeller: Machete
- BatteryMeter: No
- Recommended Boat Length: 14 - 18
At this moment, Motorguide R3 Gen 2 is at best price and is perfect for your activities. At waveinn, you can find other products that complement into our Vehicles and motors catalogue and particularly into our Motors category. We have a variety of Motors to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE