`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Double cuffs, an adjustable hem and a double storm flap with a drainage channel over the zip and the rollaway fluorescent hood keep you protected from the wet. Articulated sleeves ensure freedom of movement while the fleece-lined collar, hood and hand warmer pockets add warmth. Safety touches include prismatic reflectors for visibility in low light, making this waterproof and breathable jacket your foul weather protection for offshore sailing.
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to Mustos stringent BR2 standard, for prolonged torrential downpours
- Articulated sleeves for greater freedom of movement
- The fluorescent hood rolls away and is 2-way adjustable for weather protection
- Double storm flap with drainage channel over a 2-way YKK® zip for an impenetrable front closure
- Grid fleece lined collar for comfort and warmth
- Double cuffs with adjustable outer cuffs for near drysuit protection
- Mesh lined for comfort against your skin and improved air circulation
- 2 cargo pockets with water deflecting closures and 4 handwarmer pockets half lined with fleece plus 1 internal zipped pocket
- Internal zipped sunglasses pocket
- Prismatic reflectors and in-seam reflective details to keep you visible in low light
- SHELL FABRIC: 75% Polyamide, 25% Polyurethane
- BODY LINING: 100% Polyester Mesh
- SLEEVE LINING: 100% Polyester
- WP: 15,000mm
- MVP: 7,000 g/m2
Musto BR2 Offshore has the official guarantee from the brand Musto. Buying in our online nautical & fishing store, you will have Musto BR2 Offshore at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 295.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Doc wicks - 06/02/2019
Hello I recently purchased a BR2 offshore Orange in colour. I use it sailing and in extreme weather, but find the lining to be a little thin for this temperature. I have other jackets with a zip-able vest made of warmer material. Does Musto make this item I could purchase and use to make this BR2 an extremely warm and waterproof jacket? Thanks and I wait for your reply. Sincerely, Doc Wicks.
our experts answer
Hello! This jacket is not a detachable one that can be put or removed in an interior fleece. The jacket is such that. It can be good a Midlayer interior with Primaloft or Fleece minimum 200gr to put it underneath the jacket you already have. For example: Evoluption Primaloft or Crew Fleece. Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE