`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The MPX Offshore Jacket is designed for offshore sailors who spend a considerable amount of time on the water. Updated to feature innovative Photoluminescent Technology, developed during the 2011/12 Volvo Ocean Race, to enhance onboard safety at night.
3-layer GORE-TEX Pro technology offers superior breathability, durability and waterproofness. Providing the best performance for prolonged periods facing foul weather conditions, tested in the most extreme conditions around the world and endorsed by the best sailors.
A fluorescent, 3-way adjustable peaked roll-away GORE-TEX hood with shaped spume visor, high fleece lined collar and handwarmer pockets on chest and lower front is added for the best protection in the harshest conditions. Articulated elbows and underarms have been added to maximise freedom of movement. Convenient lifejacket attachment
- 3-layer GORE-TEX PRO for superior breathability, durability and waterproofness
- GORE-TEX membrane is two times as thick as the standard membrane for optimum protection and durability
- Fluorescent roll-away GORE-TEX hood with Paclite product technology
- Hood width & height adjustment for the best protection in the harshest conditions
- Rigid hood peak for increased protection
- Fully adjustable and pre-shaped spume visor increases protection from spray
- High fleece-lined collar and crown of hood for warmth and comfort
- Articulated elbows & underarms to maximise freedom of movement
- Inner and outer adjustable cuff design giving virtual drysuit cuff protection
- Double storm flap with drainage channel covering 2-way right hand YKK zip ensures an impenetrable front closure
- Hand warmer pockets on the chest and lower front lined with fleece to keep hands warm and dry
- Large cargo pockets with mesh drainage allowing easy access to necessary equipment
- Lifejacket attachment points allow lifejacket and MPX jacket to be taken off and put on together
- Mesh lined with internal waist adjustment for wearer comfort
- MUSTO branded photoluminescent reflectors for enhanced visibility in dark conditions
Widely regarded as the ultimate fabric for outer garments, GORE-TEX is the most durably waterproof and highly breathable material available.
The bicomponent microporus GORE-TEX membrane is used either as a drop liner between the inner and outer garment layers, as a inter-liner or as the outer shell itself. MUSTO GORE-TEX garments, like the HPX, MPX and LPX collections, are constructed by a 3-layer bond of a rugged polyester material on the outside, the high performance GORE-TEX membrane in the middle and a specially developed robust inner backer.
How GORE-TEX Works:
- Moisture vapour escapes
- Rain, snow and wind stay out
- Outer material
- GORE-TEX membrane
Benefits of GORE-TEX:
- Extremely tough
- Highly breathable
- Durably waterproof
- Built to last
Musto MPX Offshore has the Musto official manufacturer warranty. As an Musto official retailer, all our offered nautical & fishing items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In waveinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Men´s clothing products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Jackets items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE