`Remember me on this computer` option
- Max detailed charts for cruising, fishing and sailing!
- Covers marine areas and a growing list of lakes!
- Nautical Chart, SonarChart? and Community Edits
- Daily Updates for one year
- Max detailed charts for cruising, fishing and sailing! Get 1 ft/0.5 m HD contours for marine areas and lakes all on one card. More than 18,000 lakes in US and Canada, with thousands more in countries around the world!
Detailed charts and more!:
- Nautical Chart is a robust chart resource trusted by boaters worldwide. SonarChart? is an HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Community Edits are localized chart data contributed by the Navionics Community.
1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry:
- Enjoy the exclusive SonarChart? layer with up to 1 ft/0.5 m contours. Upload your sonar logs to build even better local charts for your area. You can do it with your plotter or use your mobile device connected wirelessly to your sounder with SonarChart? Live.
- Navionics charts are updated with around 2,000 edits per day. See how simple it is to download the very latest content and free daily updates for one year. You?ll get official chart information supplemented with contributions from fellow boaters in SonarChart and Community Edits.
Save using another card:
- If you own a chart card from Navionics or another manufacturer, ask your dealer for Navionics Updates. You will get our most updated charts and all the value of Navionics+ at a very modest price.
- If you own select Raymarine Wi-Fi plotters, you can activate your Navionics+ card, transfer routes and markers, and upload sonar logs right from your boat! Download new coverage areas and updates to your card wirelessly by connecting an iPhone, iPad or Android with the Navionics Boating app to your plotter.
- Autorouting is available using Navionics charts on compatible plotters from B&G, Lowrance, Simrad and Raymarine in many areas of the world. A convenient, easy-to-use tool.
- New Dock-to-dock Autorouting, now available with Raymaririne MFDs offers a unique breakthrough in boating navigation, as it quickly creates detailed routes from a real start point to a real end point, even through narrow passages and channels where they?re needed most, using sophisticated algorithms.
Raymarine Advanced Features:
- If you own a compatible Raymarine MFD and update to R17 software, you can use your Navionics+ card to access powerful Advanced Features: Dock-to-dock Autorouting, SonarChart? Live display on the plotter, and Advanced Map Options.
- Coverage: XL9
Buy Navionics Navionics+ Xl9 Skagerrak and Kattegat 45XG at the lowest price! Our online shop for nautical & fishing, waveinn makes your dreams come true! Find Electronics at unbeatable prices. Have a look on our detailed description with characteristics and reviews of other customers who already bought the Navionics Navionics+ Xl9 Skagerrak and Kattegat 45XG. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on our nautical & fishing catalogue at amazing discount prices!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 235.62 $199.95