`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The classic teardrop lens shape gets the Oakley treatment with ultra-lightweight titanium alloy in iconic styling that takes you anywhere with comfort and clarity, whether you’re going for a refined look or a casual approach. With High Definition Optics (HDO), Ti Crosshair also plays well with active lifestyles. It comes with our premium Iridium Polarized lenses in two tint options, and it offers the dawn-to-dusk comfort of our new air-filled silicone nose pads in a snag-free design that can be adjusted for a custom fit.
For a feel that ignores gravity, we utilized the metal of fighter jets and satellites. A durable alloy of titanium is shaped with sculptural contours that set you apart from the common crowd, and inlaid metal icons mark its authenticity. Whether it’s time to dress up or ease down, Ti Crosshair delivers with originality. It’s the cousin of our original Crosshair (a sunglass made of C-5™ alloy), and it brings you all the same uncompromising benefits of Oakley optical innovation.
Raked-back contours of 8.75 base lens curvature extend your peripheral vision for a wide-open view. With ordinary eyewear, that much curvature would lead to optical distortion, but we took advantage of HDO to enhance this sunglass with XYZ Optics. It’s an innovation that ensures your vision stays accurate and true, not just straight ahead but along the entire lens contour. And with the extended curvature, you won’t have wind and sunshine sneaking around the sides like with ordinary sunglasses. The pure Plutonite lenses hold every UV ray at bay to protect your eyes with 100% filtering.
The sleek linear earstems are part of a Three-Point Fit that ditches the conventional approach to bring you the best of comfort. We added stem sleeves made of Unobtainium, a soft and smooth material that’s engineered to increase its grip with moisture, so go ahead and work up a sweat with weekend recreation. To let you customize the fit, Ti Crosshair has adjustable nose pads — our new air-filled silicone design that maxes comfort and eliminates the snagging that comes with plain old sunglasses.
Both editions of Ti Crosshair come with the best polarized lenses on the planet, thanks to a process that eliminates the haze and optical distortion common to ordinary polarized lenses. Made for sunny days, the first style has a Titanium frame hue and Tungsten Iridium Polarized lenses that increase visual contrast and boost depth perception. The second style features a Pewter finish and Black Iridium Polarized lenses that defy the glare of extreme sun while helping you maintain color recognition. This frame also can be fitted with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in either single vision or progressive.
- All-day comfort of durable, ultra-lightweight titanium alloy
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- New air-filled silicone nose pads in snag-free design, adjustable for the comfort of a custom fit
- Metal icon accents
- Polarized Options–Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Iridium lens coating to reduce glare and balance light transmission
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Tungsten Iridium Polarized
Medium to bright light. Cuts harsh glare and sharpens visual acuity. Features a subtle Iridium® coating to further reduce glare and tune contrast.
- Light Transmission: 15%
- Conditions: medium to bright light
- Protection Index: 3
- Neutral / Contrast: Contrast
Oakley Titanuim Crosshair has the Oakley official manufacturer warranty. As an Oakley official retailer, all our offered nautical & fishing items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In waveinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Men´s clothing products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Sunglasses items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE