`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
All-NEW, easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder featuring CHIRP Sonar, a super-bright, LED-backlit color display, and matched with a portable ice-fishing pack and transducer.
The Elite-4x CHIRP IceMachine is a portable color fishfinder featuring CHIRP sonar technology — providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets – as well as special ice mode software and the Lowrance ice-fishing pack and ice transducer.
CHIRP sonar advantages:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit color display
- CHIRP Sonar for superior target separation, lure detection and a clutter-free display.
- 20° sonar coverage down to 1000 ft/305 m with custom, weighted ice fishing transducer and unique float system (included)
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions® or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view.
- Complete portable PPI-18I Ice Pack kit extras, with ice transducer & battery included
Ice Machine features:
- Weatherproof, soft-sided pack with easy-to-find, front- and rear-zipper access
- Adjustable display platform for easy viewing
- Two StowAway utility boxes
- 12v battery and charger for a full day of operation
- Display: 4.3 inches / 109.22 mm
- Resolution: 16-bit color TFT 480 x 272
- Backlighting: 11-Level LED
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)
- Operating Frequency: Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Languages: 30
- Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
Buy your favorite Bags, boxes and cases models and enjoy nautical & fishing. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Plano Molding Tackle. If you have any doubt in buying Plano Molding Tackle, get in contact with our team of professionals in nautical & fishing via telephone or email.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 14.5 $9.95