`Remember me on this computer` option
The optional bracket brings addi tional mounting possibilities, either on a horizontal surface avoiding to cut the instrument panel or on a vertical bulkhead. The bracket slides onto a fixing plate, allowing easy removal after use for complete security from theft. Beyond a simple
aesthetic preference, the bracket mounting also offers the extra advantage of isolating the compass from the dashboard, thus reducing the potential interference created by other instruments and metallic objects.
- Boat size: Powerboats of 10 m and above (33 ft + ).
- Compass card: Graduated every 5°, apparent Ø 130 mm.
- Heading numerals every 30°.
- Hood / sunshade: Articulated protective hood : built-in sliding cover, composed of 3 telescopic parts.
- Mounting: Comes as standard in a flushmount version. Can be bracket-mounted with the addition of optional bracket.
- Resistance to vibrations and hull pounding: Magnetic cell mounted on shock absorbers.
- Lubber line: 1 lubber line.
- Compensation: Supplied as standard.
- Lighting: On flat card : 2 bulbs, 12 V.
- On conical card: 1 bulb, 12 V.
If you are interested in Plastimo Offshore 135, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Navigation products from the brand Plastimo have the highest manufacturing quality. Plastimo is designing exclusive nautical & fishing products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Plastimo Offshore 135 today!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE