`Remember me on this computer` option
Two applications in one.
It?s a simple idea, but very effective. Now your cleat can hold your fishing rod, mobile phone, drink, navlight, or anything else that a RAILBLAZA accessory can hold.
The cleat gives you a tie off point for stern lines and bow lines on small craft.
The StarPort gives the extra functionality of adding any RAILBLAZA accessory.
Also included is our unique backing plate (pictured below), designed to keep stainless fastenings isolated from aluminium decks to avoid corrosion
What You Get:
- 1 x CleatPort Moulding
- 1 x StarPort
- 1 x Backing plate
- 2 x M6 x 25mm Machine Screws
- 2 x M6 x 35mm Machine Screws
- 4 x M6 Nuts
- 4 x M6 Washer
- CleatPort ? UV stabilised fibreglass reinforced nylon plastic
- StarPort ? UV stabilised AES plastic
- Locking Slide ? UV stabilised PC plastic
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Recyclable packaging
- Drill holes using the backing plate as a guide.
- Stack plate and cleat in place then fit the two M6x25 screws in the two holes in line with the cleat handles.
- Tighten nuts or screw heads to a firm tension.
- Position StarPort on top lining the holes up with the two spare holes on the Cleat and fit the two M6x35 screws
- Repeat Step 3.
Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration, and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
With Railblaza Cleatport you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Railblaza and their nautical & fishing products, visit the categories of the nautical & fishing products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at waveinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE