`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Ideal for power and sail boats, the all new third generation c Series multifunction displays (MFDs) are designed to deliver uncompromizing performance, superb networking capabilities, and a superior user experience.
- 9.0' or 12.1' sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Optional built-in ClearPulse sonar.
- Available with or without Navionics ready-to-navigate charts on microSD card.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed.
- Chartplotter Model: c95 E70011
- Nominal Voltage: 12/24 v DC
- Operating Voltage: 10.8 - 31.2 v DC
- Power Consumption (at full brightness): 16W max 36W max
- Display: 9' TFT backlit LED 800 x 480 pixels 12' TFT backlit LED 1280 x 800 pixels
- Viewing Angles: 80° left/right and 80°/60° top/bottom
- Weight: c95 4.77 lbs (2.165 kg)
- Networking: up to six displays plus sensors
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Mounting Methods: Surface mount. Trunnion mount with optional bracket
- Cartography: Worldwide base map for non cartography variants. Navionics ready-to-navigate in all other variants (upgradable to Navionics Gold or Platinum Plus)
- GPS: Built-in 50 channels; WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS. 1 second hot start; 36 seconds upwards cold start; Automatic signal acquisition and almanac update; Operating frequency: 1575.42MHz; Geodetic Datum: WGS-84, alternatives available through Raymarine displays; Active Jamming Reduction; Ceramic Chip antenna; Accuracy: without SBAS < 15m 95% of the time. With WAAS/EGNOS <5m 95% of the time.
- Operation temp range: 13° to 131°F (-25° to 55°C)
- Connectivity: 2 x SeaTalkhsports 100Mbits/s. RayNet type 1 x SeaTalkng connection 2 x NMEA 0183 ports: NMEA port 1 input and output (4800/38,400 baud). NMEA port 2 input only (4800/9600,38,400 baud)
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi: 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth: AVRCP 2.1+EDR power class 1.5.
- Video: 1 x BNC (female) composite video input connector (PAL/NTSC formats)
- Sonar: ClearPulse with 50/83/200 kHz operating frequencies up to 600W RMS.
- Sonar transducer port (c97/e97/c127/e127 versions only).
Are you thinking of buying Raymarine c95? This is one of the star products at waveinn, the online nautical & fishing store. The price is 1783.95 $, limited time! At waveinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Raymarine at the best price. All our nautical & fishing products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU