`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Ideal for power and sail boats, the all new third generation c Series multifunction displays (MFDs) are designed to deliver uncompromizing performance, superb networking capabilities, and a superior user experience.
- 9.0' or 12.1' sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Optional built-in ClearPulse sonar.
- Available with or without Navionics ready-to-navigate charts on microSD card.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed.
- Chartplotter Model: c95 E70011
- Nominal Voltage: 12/24 v DC
- Operating Voltage: 10.8 - 31.2 v DC
- Power Consumption (at full brightness): 16W max 36W max
- Display: 9' TFT backlit LED 800 x 480 pixels 12' TFT backlit LED 1280 x 800 pixels
- Viewing Angles: 80° left/right and 80°/60° top/bottom
- Weight: c95 4.77 lbs (2.165 kg)
- Networking: up to six displays plus sensors
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Mounting Methods: Surface mount. Trunnion mount with optional bracket
- Cartography: Worldwide base map for non cartography variants. Navionics ready-to-navigate in all other variants (upgradable to Navionics Gold or Platinum Plus)
- GPS: Built-in 50 channels; WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS. 1 second hot start; 36 seconds upwards cold start; Automatic signal acquisition and almanac update; Operating frequency: 1575.42MHz; Geodetic Datum: WGS-84, alternatives available through Raymarine displays; Active Jamming Reduction; Ceramic Chip antenna; Accuracy: without SBAS < 15m 95% of the time. With WAAS/EGNOS <5m 95% of the time.
- Operation temp range: 13° to 131°F (-25° to 55°C)
- Connectivity: 2 x SeaTalkhsports 100Mbits/s. RayNet type 1 x SeaTalkng connection 2 x NMEA 0183 ports: NMEA port 1 input and output (4800/38,400 baud). NMEA port 2 input only (4800/9600,38,400 baud)
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi: 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth: AVRCP 2.1+EDR power class 1.5.
- Video: 1 x BNC (female) composite video input connector (PAL/NTSC formats)
- Sonar: ClearPulse with 50/83/200 kHz operating frequencies up to 600W RMS.
- Sonar transducer port (c97/e97/c127/e127 versions only).
Discover Raymarine c95 in stock and at the best price. Visit waveinn, your online shop for nautical & fishing equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Raymarine c95 now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE