`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Engineered for serious anglers, the CP470 sonar module bring best-in-class target separation and high resolution CHIRP sonar imagery to Raymarine multifunction displays. Using a wide spectrum of frequencies and greater sensitivity the CP470s advanced CHIRP transceiver can see through dense schools of baitfish, identify thermoclines, and simultaneously target desired game fish.
Rated for offshore use and rough conditions, the CP470 intelligently filters out unwanted noise while producing high resolution fish targets and reliable bottom tracking.
Serious Offshore Sonar:
- Superior target definition and enhanced sensitivity using Raymarine’s exclusive wide spectrum CHIRP sonar technology.
- Target fish, identify bait, and track the sea floor down to 10,000ft. (3,000m) with two adjustable CHIRP sonar channels.
Stunning Detail & Clarity
- With 10 times the resolution of ordinary sonars the CP470 delivers sharper, more defined fish targets and automatically filter out unwanted noise so you never miss the action below.
- TruZoom magnification mode reveals extra target detail without any loss of resolution
Easy To Customise:
- Choose optional low, medium, and high CHIRP frequency transducers in standard or wide-beam to match your fishing preferences.
- The CP470 automatically recognizes connected transducers and adjust sonar parameters for optimized performance
- View and control each CHIRP channel independently and create your own combination of full or split screen sonar windows on Raymarine’s LightHouse II powered multifunction displays
- Recommended for: Coastal and Offshore Fishing
- Sonar Type: Wide Spectrum CHIRP
- Power: 1kW / 2kW depending on transducer
- Frequency & Channels: Dual CHIRP from 25 to 250kHz
- Depth Range: 10,000ft (3,000m)
- TruZoom: TruZoom provides magnified views of fish targets, bottom structure, and baitfish without loss of resolution as seen by traditional sonar Automatic transducer identification with Airmar Xducer ID Airmar Wide Beam transducer compatible
- Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 Waterproof
- Compatibility: aSeries | cSeries | eSeries | gS Series
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12/24 V DC
- Power Consumption: 30.6W (Maximum)
- Connections: Power connection | Network connection (RayNet connector) 10/100 Mb/s | Transducer connection
- Weight: 3.39lbs (1.539kg)
Now you can place your order without having to leave your house with waveinn, your online store specialized in nautical & fishing material. We want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in Accessories products of Raymarine. Inquire the nautical & fishing products that are listed like Raymarine CPT designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE