`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Raymarine Dragonfly 6 & 7
Sonar - GPS - Chartplotter - DownVision
Experience Visionality with Dragonfly and Dragonfly7 Sonar GPS
Raymarines award winning CHIRP DownVision technology gives anglers underwater vision so close to reality, we call it Visionality!
Experience Visionality and view the world beneath your boat on the Raymarine Dragonfly and the new Raymarine Dragonfly7!
Just power on and fish!
- Choice of display size: Dragonfly (5.7') and Dragonfly7 (7')
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision
- CHIRP powered Dual Channel sonar; display high resolution structure images and target fish at the same time
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Built in 50-channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Available with industry leading, Navionics charts included on microSD. View available models
- Intuitive user interface simplifies display choices and menu options
- Ideal for open cockpit installations thanks to spray and submersion protection to IPX6 and IPX7 standards
- Tilt/swivel quick release holster with optional locking core for added security
Dual Channel CHIRP
Dragonfly includes two discrete CHIRP sonar channels.
The first is an ultra-high resolution DownVision channel and the second is a high-resolution fish targeting sonar channel.
View each sonar channel independently or switch to dual sonar split screen mode for the ultimate underwater intelligence.
Seeing is believing!
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonflys DownVision sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is a much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
Dragonfly screen captures
The amazing sonar imagery above is from actual Dragonfly owners.
Capture a great shot on your Dragonfly and you could win back the cost of your display. Plus we have lots of free Dragonfly accessories to give away. Find out more about our screen capture competition here.
Serious technology for everyone
Whether you are a professional guide or weekend bass angler, you will appreciate Dragonfly’s cutting edge sonar performance and simple operation.
Simply dial through sonar and GPS displays and quickly become a Dragonfly expert.
- Easy Screen Switcher
- Automatic Sonar Optimisation; No Adjustment Required
- Unique dual-beam CHIRP transducer - CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVision in one
- Simple Three Button Control
- Uni-controller - joystick cursor and rotary dial
- MicroSD chart and memory reader
Dragonfly is available with the Navionics Gold Chart Bundle for Inland and Coastal waters
Dragonfly is also compatible with optional Navionics Hotmaps Premium maps with detailed coverage for over 18,000 lakes, including over 2,500 High
Alternatively, choose Raymarines LightHouse freely available vector and raster charts of US waters.
Dragonfly and Dragonfly7 Transducers - Transom mount, trolling motor and through-hull
Dragonfly utilises dual-channel CHIRP transducers. DownVision produces a 60 side-to-side and 1.4 fore to aft beam.
The second element provides a conical shaped beam for imaging fish targets, ensuring you will never miss any of the action below your boat.
DownVision transducers are available in transom mount, trolling motor and through-hull mounting options.
Find out more about Dragonfly transducers here.
WHATs IN THE BOX:
- Display Cradle
- Cradle securing bolt
- Documentation pack
- Escutcheon and mounting screws (for through transom cable installation)
- Display cradle base
- Transducer bracket mounting screws
- P-clips and screws
- Fixing for cradle mounting
- C-MAP Europe Chart
Raymarine Dragonfly 7 C-Map has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Raymarine Dragonfly 7 C-Map you have purchased at waveinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online nautical & fishing store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Raymarine and complete your order in Devices products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU