`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- Charts: Choice of no preloaded, European, US Coastal or Rest of World Charts Worldwide base map for non cartography variants. Navionics ready-to-navigate in all other variants (upgradable to Navionics Gold or Platinum Plus)
- Dimensions: 226 x 64 x 145 mm 290 x 64 x 173 mm 354 x 69 x 222 mm 426 x 69 x 282 mm
View full dimensions diagram:
- Nominal Voltage: 13.8 v DC 12/24 v DC
- Operating Voltage: 10.2 - 15.6 v DC 10.8 - 31.2 v DC
- Power Consumption(at full brightness): 10.2: 13.2W 16W maximum 36W maximum 45 W maximum
- Screen resolution: 800 x 480 pixels 1280 x 800 pixels
- Viewing Angles: 70º left/right 70º/ 50º top/bottom 80º left/right 80º/ 60º top/bottom 80º left/right 70º/ 70º top/bottom
- Weight: e165: 5.6kg (12.3lbs)
- Networking: up to six displays plus sensors
- Mounting Options Surface mount: Trunnion mount with optional bracket.
- GPS: Built-in 50 channels; WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS. 1 second hot start; 36 seconds upwards cold start; Automatic signal acquisition and - almanac update; Operating frequency: 1575.42MHz; Geodetic Datum: WGS-84, alternatives available through Raymarine displays; Active Jamming
-Reduction; Ceramic Chip antenna; Accuracy: without SBAS <15m 95% of the time. With WAAS/EGNOS <5m 95% of the time. External GPS Required
- Operation Temperature Range: -25º to 55ºC (13º to 131ºF)
- Waterproofing: IPX6 & IPX7 IPX6
- SeaTalkHS Ports: 1 2
- SeaTalkng Ports: 1
- NMEA Connectivity:2 x NMEA 0183 port NMEA port 1 input and output (4800/38,400 baud). NMEA port 2 input only (4800/38,400 baud).
Wireless Connectivity: WiFi: 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth: AVRCP 2.1+EDR power class 1.5
- Video: x1 BNC (female) composite video input connector (PAL/NTSC formats).x2 BNC (female) composite video input connector (PAL/NTSC formats).x1 VGA output (the #R70003 video accessory cable will be required, sold separately)
If you are interested in Raymarine e165, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Electronics products from the brand Raymarine have the highest manufacturing quality. Raymarine is designing exclusive nautical & fishing products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Raymarine e165 today!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 1714.6 $1452.95