`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The i60 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine multifunctional displays. Designed specifically for sailboaters, these stylish, dedicated-function instruments cover wind and close-hauled wind options in analogue and digital formats.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make i60 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Large numerals and digits
- Red back lighting for enhanced night time visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA 2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10 - 16V DC
- Power Consumption: typically <1W (display only) and 2.4W maximum with transducer connected
- Current Consumption: 45 to 65mA (display only) and 200mA maximum with transducer connected
- Operating Temperature Range: -20ºC to +55ºC
- Storage Temperature: -30ºC to +70ºC
- Relative Humidity: up to 93%
- Waterproofing Standard: IPX6
- Connections: 2 x SeaTalkng and transducers
- Compatible with marine industry CAN systems
Raymarine i50 i60 Pack is the perfect product to reach your nautical & fishing goals. Complete your order with other related Instruments products and enjoy your life like never before. Some of our Electronics products have a special promotion. Find them at waveinn! We provide a wide choice from Raymarine who is renowned in the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
What contains raymarine i50 i60 pack
Rolf - 10/01/2017
Hello Is this package complete with donors .. What do I need to install this in my boat? mvh Rolf
our experts answer
Hello! you do not need any other item to connect. You just need that reference to connect it all and to feed everything: https://www.waveinn.com/nautica-pesca/raymarine-sea-talk-ng-network-starter-kit/578606/p Thanks!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU