`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- STng / NMEA 2000 (certified) connectivity
- Space Based Augmentation System (SBAS) enabled.
- WASS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN
- < 9.84 ft (3m) accuracy typical, < 16.4 ft (5m) accuracy guaranteed
- Very high sensitivity: -162dBm
- 50 channel GPS receiver
- Low power: 50mA (1 LEN)
- Nominal supply voltage: 12 or 24V DC
- Operating voltage range: -10% to +30% of nominal supply range
- Power consumption: 50 mA max
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 131ºF (-25ºC to +55ºC)
- Relative humidity: max 93%
- Waterproof: IPx6
- Supported connection protocols: SeaTalkng: NMEA 2000 (certified) (via DeviceNet adaptor)
- Sensitivity: High sensitivity - acquisition down to -162dBm
- No. of channels: 50
- Satellite Differential Type: WAAS (United States); EGNOS (Europe); MSAS (Japan); GAGAN (India)
- Differential acquisition: Automatic
- Position accuracy (95%): <14.2ft (15m)
- Position accuracy with SDGPS (95%): <16.4ft (5m)
- Speed accuracy (95%): <0.3kt
- Time to first fix from cold start: <2 minutes (< 45 seconds typical)
- Geodetic Datum: WGS84
Buy your favorite Electronics models and enjoy nautical & fishing. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Raymarine Raystar 130. If you have any doubt in buying Raymarine Raystar 130, get in contact with our team of professionals in nautical & fishing via telephone or email.
Joe - 14/11/2016
Product was typically good Raymarine item. Price was great, shipment was a little slow.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU