`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- STng / NMEA 2000 (certified) connectivity
- Space Based Augmentation System (SBAS) enabled.
- WASS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN
- < 9.84 ft (3m) accuracy typical, < 16.4 ft (5m) accuracy guaranteed
- Very high sensitivity: -162dBm
- 50 channel GPS receiver
- Low power: 50mA (1 LEN)
- Nominal supply voltage: 12 or 24V DC
- Operating voltage range: -10% to +30% of nominal supply range
- Power consumption: 50 mA max
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 131ºF (-25ºC to +55ºC)
- Relative humidity: max 93%
- Waterproof: IPx6
- Supported connection protocols: SeaTalkng: NMEA 2000 (certified) (via DeviceNet adaptor)
- Sensitivity: High sensitivity - acquisition down to -162dBm
- No. of channels: 50
- Satellite Differential Type: WAAS (United States); EGNOS (Europe); MSAS (Japan); GAGAN (India)
- Differential acquisition: Automatic
- Position accuracy (95%): <14.2ft (15m)
- Position accuracy with SDGPS (95%): <16.4ft (5m)
- Speed accuracy (95%): <0.3kt
- Time to first fix from cold start: <2 minutes (< 45 seconds typical)
- Geodetic Datum: WGS84
Do not wait any longer and buy Raymarine Raystar 130! At waveinn all our Electronics products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Raymarine. Buying in our nautical & fishing store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our nautical & fishing community. Place your order now and receive Raymarine Raystar 130 as soon as possible at home.
Joe - 14/11/2016
Product was typically good Raymarine item. Price was great, shipment was a little slow.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE