`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Our Self-Levelling Radar Mount range ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance.
As the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture.
- The main levelling unit features a fine tuned damping system which reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat. It is entirely maintenance free and no power is required
BESPOKE MOUNTING POLE:
- 2.5m (8.3’) unique Pole extrusion accommodates two cable channels with a cover strip to hold cables in place and out of view
360° ADJUSTABLE BASE:
- The anodised aluminium base gives choice when deciding where you wish to install the pole mount. Base enables pole to be installed on both sloping transoms and level decks
- Have confidence in your installation - you are supplied with two support modules which provide maximum fore / aft and sideways support
- Unscrew base and remove pole for racing or winter storage, leaving just low profile base on deck
Also available in Mast or Backstay mounted versions.
Scanstrut Backstay Self Leveling Mounts is a product that corresponds to the Antenna mounts category within Electronics selection at your store, waveinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of waveinn. What are the advantages of Scanstrut Backstay Self Leveling Mounts? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for .
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE