`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Nasci FB sets new standards in the hugely popular P4 series. For the first time ever a P4 reel features HAGANE gear and CoreProtect, once only found on Shimanos most expensive reels. These additions increase gear strength and ensures an eternally smooth reeling experience, even under the most heavy duty conditions. X-SHIP increases winding efficiency and smoothness making the Nasci FB suitable for many freshwater fishing situations. The G-Free Body technology has been developed to shift the reels centre of gravity closer to the rod. This has been achieved by moving the worm shaft oscillation mechanism 19mm from the bottom of the reel to the top. By moving the centre of gravity closer to the anglers hand position, the G-Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort. The Nasci FB contains 4 Shielded Stainless Steel bearings and a roller bearing for smooth, assured performance when under pressure. The Nasci FB has a distinctive look that sets it apart from many other reels. Available in a wide range of sizes, from the smallest 1000 size for finesse fishing with lightweight sensitive rods, to the compact bodied 5000 size for feeder or heavy lure fishing. A shallow spooled 3000 model is also available, suitable for use with lightweight mono for float fishing or braid when predator or medium range feeder fishing.
- The HAGANE Drive Gear is produced by Shimanos coldforging technology, without the need for additional machining. This delivers a longlasting smoothness, strength, lightness and power at the very heart of the reel. Traditional diecast, machined gears are less durable under heavy loads.
- XShip is a combination of features that work together to create much greater efficiency. By positioning the pinion gear close to the centre line of the large diameter drive gear, more power is transferred from the handle to the rotor. The pinion gear is also supported by two Shimano ARB roller bearings. This creates more stability.
- CoreProtect prevents water entering the body, from under the rotor at the front of the body, and also into the Roller Bearing unit.
G Free Body:
- G Free Body technology has been developed to shift the reels centre of gravity closer to the rod. This has been achieved by moving the oscillation mechanism 19mm from the bottom of the reel to the top. By moving the centre of gravity closer to the anglers hand position, the G Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
- Shimano ARC Spool is a patented spool design with an angled spool lip. This design enables the line to leave the spool with less friction and in smaller coils resulting in longer more accurate casts. ARC spools are proven to reduce backlash and wind knots when using braid.
- Varispeed and the latest version called VariSpeed II oscillation system moves with two variable speeds to lay the line flat and smooth onto the spool. This provides troublefree, longer distant casts.
Do you know all the characteristics that make Shimano Nasci FB unique. If you are interested in Shimano Nasci FB, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store waveinn. Our extensive Reels collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your nautical & fishing activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at waveinn and join the biggest sports community.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE